Flashes

Warning: There will be some cussing through out the entire story. If you are not comfortable with that, you don't have to read and there will be some crazy, weird and twisted scenes.

You have been warned. Enjoy....

(Your P.O.V)

So Zak, Aaron, Jay, Billy and I were headed to another one of our ghostly adventures. I don't really recall where we were supposed to be investigating. Think somewhere in a haunted school or some kind of building. I remember getting these images in my head all day, flashes, after touching this picture that the owner of the building showed us, before the investigation, of this boy and behind him a girl.

The girl had this horrifying grin!!!! I'm seeing these flashes about what happened or what was about to happen. I saw the girl lick the boy's face and then went around behind him to get to the other side and continued to lick him. As she was doing this, I realized her tongue was pointy. All of a sudden her face and demeanor changed completely... "Shit!!!"

Her mouth was getting wider, and showed sharp teeth!!!!!! Then stared twisting her fucken head and so was the boy!!!!! He was just standing there and then she got even closer to him still fucken licking him and shit they looked like they were about to fucken kiss or something, but nah, when her fucken mouth was fucken huge as hell and twisting, she fucken chopped his head off, with it!!!! It was gone!!! I'm like "what the fuck!!??"

I had this scared look upon my face at the end of the flash. Zak seemed to realize this and turns to me, puts a hand on my shoulder and asks,"hey (y/n), are you ok???" I tried to shake that weird image out of my mind and respond "yeah, Zak, I- I'm fine. I just had a weird image pop in my head. You know, like always."

He shrugged it off and walked to the driver side of the car and hopped in. But I can see in his eyes that he was still a little worried about what I said. "Oh man, this is gonna be one hell of a night" I thought to myself. And boy, I had no idea how hellish it would really become.....

To be continued....

~ ok, well I hope you guys liked that first chapter. Forgive me if it sucked and a bit short. This is a dream I had so you guys might not "feel" the same experience or see it the same way as I did, but I still thought it might be fun to share it with you guys. Please let me know how it was, and I will see you guys next time. love ya!!!~