Apparitions and Aaron's return

(Inside the building with Zak, Billy and Jay)

(Zak's P.O.V.)

Billy and I were investigating inside the creepy ass building, hearing all kinds of sounds, footsteps and shit moving around.

We were trying to get the spirits to communicate with us before everything went eerily silent, then we heard something coming from a room and I look at Billy,"dude, what the hell was that??" I say to him and he decided to check it out, while I continue to investigate the halls.

Then, I heard growling....

(Billy' P.O.V.)

As I go to check what made the sounds that Zak and I heard, I get this ominous feeling. So I decided to pull out the Ovilus 2 and try to communicate with the presence. As soon as I did so, before I even had a chance to ask anything, it said the name "Erin"

I try to ask if that's it's name, "is that your name??" I then heard growling... then the Ovilus just kept repeating the same name "Erin, Erin, Erin, Erin...."  over and over again. I heard more growling so I ran out and met up with Zak in the hall who had obviously heard the growling too, just then Jay comes into view and he starts telling us something was up and both (y/n) and Aaron were missing. Then we all hear (y/n) voice trying to come through our walkies but to no avail. All we were able to make out was that something was going on outside and she couldn't find Aaron.

We all then felt the ominous presence once again, more growling and shit were getting thrown at us, by this point. That's when we decided it was time to get the hell out and find the other two.

* time skip*

(Back outside with you still in the building with the strangers)

(Your P.O.V.)

As I handed back the picture to the officer and say, "Ok, I don't know what the hell is going on, but we need to burn the picture and we also might need some sage."  He nods and pulls out a lighter, gives it to the old lady as he places the picture on the counter. She begins to burn both the picture and the sage and starts chanting in some ancient language. She surrounds the picture in the sage smoke, but then we realized that the flames start to fade.

"What the fuck??" I think to myself, and turn to them and see that the have the same reaction as I did. As they turn to leave I get that ominous feeling again and I tried to burn the picture again but the flames would just fade!!! "what the fuck!!! Fuck this shit, I'm out of here!!!!"

When I get out I see everything all over again!!! "Ugh fuck, not this again!!" I tried to call they guys again on the walkie, "Guys!! Seriously, what the hell is going on?? I'm trying to reach you guys, and I think Aaron is still a no show!! Please someone ANSWER ME!!!" Still no answer, only static just like last time. I try to call them on my phone but I couldn't get any service!! "Ugh, seriously???"

As I put the phone away, and hope that they somehow manage to figure out that something was wrong, I look up and this time, I see someone else was in the car trying to pray and get rid of the spirit just like I did previously.

He was praying to get rid of the girl's spirit. I see she's getting in through the back window of the car, crawling all upside down cuz she's on top of it, and then she's in the back seat and starts to crawl towards him now from the ceiling getting closer to him and when she reached right next to him and was about to sit there I hear her say, "your name is not Erin." Everything started coming back to me....

From the very moment the investigation began and I was seeing these flashes I kept hearing and seeing the name "Erin" not like "Aaron".

After she said that I got fucken scared and he got out of the car and I fucken ran out of there and guess who the fuck finally shows up as if he was always there??? Yeah Aaron!!!! And so we ran from there screaming our fucken heads off!! Running through the fucken haunted woods for some stupid reason and as we were running, I kept seeing other spirits and I hear Aaron say "we aren't even going to bother to stop and investigate if there are any other ghosts around!!! Let's get back to the guys and get the hell out of here!!!"

"RUUUNN!!!!" We both scream...

~ Hello my awesome ghosties!!! Hope you've been enjoying this weird story, as I've been enjoying writing it, and for some reason now makes me laugh... I'm here to let you know this story is coming to its end, only about 2 chapters left. I'm so sorry, but.... there might be another coming your way soon, I hope. Of course if you guys would like it to happen. Have a great day/night and see you soon!! Love ya!!~