Beautiful Skating

Hello, my name is (Y/n) (L/n) and I'm just a shy girl. Everyday I go to the Ice Palace in Hasetsu, Kyushu, oh and I live in Hasetsu. It's beautiful in its own way. I don't always go alone to the rink, though. Sometimes I meet up with my friend, Yuri Katsuki. He went to his first Grand Prix, but, sadly, lost greatly.
He was coming back today, but I decided that I would hang out with him tomorrow, of course. You have to let the 23 year old get used to our small town, again. Plus, he needs to spend time with his family.
My (f/c) skates glowed in the sunlight as I walked towards the Ice Palace. It seems like it's been forever since I've been to the rink, even though I went yesterday.
Opening the doors, I pushed myself through the cold building and waved to Yuko. We've known each other since kids because my dad, before he got ill, would take me. Yuko and I would skate together before she had kids. Now she doesn't skate at all.
"Hi, Yuko," I waved and walked to the locker rooms to get on my skates.
A cold blast chilled me slightly as I walked to the rink. My skates' blades glided across the ice satisfyingly. Before I began to skate, I hooked up my speaker to my phone and let the music take over my body.
My body moved on its own. As the music got deeper, I picked up my pace, getting more momentum. Inside my head played Victor's skating moves. Slowing down to match his pace, I tried to copy him from memory, except I changed plenty up, I didn't want to fully copy him. That's no fun.
My (h/l) (h/c) hair flowed around with my moves, and my eyes were half closed; my (e/c) eyes still showing slightly in concentration.
I didn't even realize my music stopped, until clapping startled from my daze. Stopping in the middle of the ice, I looked towards the person and brightened up.
"Yuri!" Skating over and hugged him. He nodded and slowly hugged back. "What are you doing here?" I tilted my head.
"You know, just practicing like usual. I've been practicing Victor's moves. Want to see?" He leaned on the rink wall.
"Please!" I begged him, making my lips turn into a pout. He nodded and gave me a nervous smile.
Yuri skated into the middle of the rink, copying the gray haired skater's moves. I widened my eyes in amazement at it. It was an exact copy of Victor. Yuko appeared next to me, smiling widely.
"That was amazing Yuri!" She called out. "Yuri!" Three little kid voices called out. Axel, Lutz, and Loop ran out. Chubby as always.
"Yuri, you're fat," one of them called.

"Did you find a girlfriend?" Another one.

"He is fatter!" Third voice.

I let out a snicker and looked at Yuri, "they aren't wrong. What have you been doing for the past five years?" I poked his stomach.
He puffed out his cheeks and blushed, shrugging. Sighing, I smiled at him and waved," I'll see you later! Don't eat too much pork cutlet bowl without me," I joked and left.

A few hours later, I got a notification from Yuko. It was a video. "Yuri Katsuki copies Victor Nikiforov... hmmm," I clicked on it. My eyes widened. It was a video of Yuri. The worst part was that parts of the video were of me, watching Yuri with a small blush. My (e/c) eyes shimmered in the video, like there were little stars inside my eyes. My (h/l) (h/c) hair were laying stiffly at my shoulders.
I let out a slight shriek and buried my head in my pillow. Thankfully, my mom didn't come in. That would've been embarrassing.
Oh I forgot to add something! I'm close to Yuri's age, but only a year older. When I looked back at the video, I saw it was already viral. "EHHH?!" I widened my eyes. Now my mom heard me.
"(Y/n)? Are you alright?" She knocked. "Oh, yes mom," I cleared my throat with embarrassment. "Okay?" She must not believe me, but she left anyways.
"I'm going to have a word with those kids if their mother doesn't murder them already," I yawned. My eyes felt heavy, but nervous tension filled my body. It look ages to get to sleep.

-

Haha. Caught ya'll. You're not reading the first chapter, even though the chapter title is literally 'Read Please'. And since you're gonna be that way, you can read my announcements here. And I will copy and paste this on every. Single. Chapter if needed.

Read the rewrite :D

It's the same title of this one, just with a different cover.