Jealous on a Plane

A woke up, roasting in my current spot. To my side was the reason I was burning up, Victor. He was cuddling me, soundly asleep, but I couldn't sleep, even with his gentle breathing that made my eye lids slightly heavy.  The feeling of discomfort was all around me, and I knew why. Yurio. He was glaring at me, blue eyes narrow. I also needed to use the restroom, but I felt nervous about going alone, especially when Yurio is around. 

           "Vic-tor, " I gently tried to shake him awake. "Hmmmm?" He stirred slightly, his blue eyes shimmering in the small amount of sunlight from the windows on the plane. "My face hurts," I whined quietly. He reached his hand out and caressed my cheek gently, "I'm sorry... It's going to hurt for a while."

           I gave a pout and touched my black eye, which stung, "do you think I can wear a red mask while skating?" 

          "Only if you'll be careful. I don't want you falling and getting yourself even more injured," Victor brushed some of his sweaty silver bangs out of his face. 

            When Victor fell back asleep, I went to use the restroom, cautious. As I was walking back to my seat, Yurio almost tripped me, thankfully I was mostly sitting when his foot caught mine.  He started muttering and cursing under his breath. Upset, I started wondering why he hate me. He's jealous...? I widened my eyes. IS YURIO GAY?! A smile crept on my face from the thought and I giggled to myself. 

            When I looked over at Yurio, he gave me the death glare before looking on his phone. 

             "Mwah~" I kissed Victor's cheek, waking him up, "good morning."

             "Why'd you wake me up again?" He groaned. "Because I'm bored and I've got no one to talk to," I gave a pout and snuggled up to his shoulder, forgetting all about Yurio. "Mmmmmm.... fine... but I'll have to give you pay back later," Victor hummed, placing a kiss on my forehead, "so what do you want to talk about ?"

             "Dunno... I guess anything you want," I laced my fingers with his, feeling like we were alone again. "Hm...how about our interests?" He asked softly. "Okay... what's your favorite color?" He shrugged, "What's yours?" 

            "(f/c)," I said happily. Victor nuzzled his nose with mine and smiled, "then that's my favorite color also."

              "Cut the lovey dovey crap, both of you," Yurio snapped. I looked over at him. Blue pits of fire in his eyes and his mouth was twisted in a snarl. My heart started racing and I hid into Victor, remembering the pain of when he was kicking me and stomping on me. Victor said nothing and started rubbing my back.

            "You're just selfish, Vitya!" Yakov's words replayed in my mind. No, Victor is not selfish. He left because Yuri inspired him... and I think he fell in love with me. My cheeks started to heat up. Victor loves me... right? 

             I was about to ask him, but he had fallen asleep again, making me roll my eyes and giggle. Such a lazy bum.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

       Guys! If you like Suga (Min Yoongi) then I have a fanfic (by me) for you! My little foxes, I love you and I hope you will enjoy my books! Bye Bye, See ya in the next chapter, book, or comment section! <3 <3 <3

   The book is called

As Sweet As Suga