Character Disc

Soo, yeah since I got no comments about what the new character to be, I could take the easy route, and add (y/n) reader, but nah, I'll do my own character, I'll base "her" off Charle from Infinite Stratos, (watch it, it's good)

Name: Nadia Petit
Nationality: French
Hair Colour: Blonde
Eye Colour: Platinum
Nickname: Nadi
Best Subject: Social Studies (or Geography)
Skin Colour: Pale White
Backstory: Nadia was a small girl from France, who showed immense skills of being an assassin, her mother and father, were both killed by the Government Assassin, Hidden Dagger, and Nadia was PD. it wasn't until she was found alive, and sent to an orphanage, within the week of her being there, she was adopted by a family, she was Brought to Japan because her step-father had to follow work, she had to learn Japanese (or Kanji, I'm not sure) by now, she was 8 and  was assigned to a Grade School (Prep-6) until her step-parents were killing again, but this  time, she ran, until she ran into a girl,with her brown hair, named Tōka Yada, after that, she was adopted (again) but Tōka's family, when she turned 15, she was moved to 3-E because she "spent too much time daydreaming"

Until next time, Koneko Meowt