2

'All I did was cheat with Sana! god! Its not like I broke up with her. She should be lucky I didnt replace her with Sana' Jimin said to all his members.

'Then why did you cheat on her? Many guys would die to be on your position right now' Taehyung ask but he just received a shrug from Jimin.

'Your just a plain fucker Jimin, a plain stupid idiot madafucker. You shouldnt play a girl like that. Seulgi didnt even cheated behind your back when you treat her like crap' Yoongi said, an annoyed emotion in his voice.

Jimin smirked evily at Yoongi, while the others just backed away because they could see that this argument is heating up already and they dont want to be a part of any of it.

'Oh? Like who would die to be in my place huh? Like You? Gosh, you dont need to be that knight and shining armor Yoongi, you could have just asked the company that you want to be Seulgi's boyfriend. You could've just insisted that it should be you being paired up with her! Because you like her in the first place! And by the way, just a reminder Yoongi, she's really not that good in be-' before Jimin could continue his sentence, it was cut off by Yoongi's knuckles that unnoticelly landed on Jimin's right cheeks causing him to fall back from his feet.

All the members instantly stood up and separated both bodies so that this fight would not get bigger.

'You watch your mouth! YOU DONT KNOW NOTHING ABOUT MY LIFE SO DONT GO TALKING CRAP ABOUT ME LIKING SEULGI YOU DICKHEAD!' Yoongi said and completely got out from the members grip.

'Talk crap about me then I'll be sure your out of this group' Yoongi said and exited the room, and headed towards the main door to get out when a slap immedietly met his face.

'SHOW ME PARK JIMIN! AND DONT YOU DARE HIDE HIM FROM ME YOU ASSHOLE' Wendy shouted in rage and look behind Yoongi's back where the members scene holding back Jimin from attaching Yoongi came in her sight. Without any warnings, she pushed aside Yoongi and made her way towards Jimin's direction then when she stood right infront of him she wasted no time punching Jimin directly on the face, causing him to scream in pain and fall back from his feet by the impact from wendy's punch which landed strait on Jimin's nose which is now broke.

'YOU DONT DESERVE ANY OF SEULGI'S TEARS, YOUR NOT WORTH TO CRY ON YOU FUCKER! NOW IF YOUR JUST GOING TO MAKE HER CRY ALL NIGHT THEN JUST BREAK UP WITH HER! YOU DONT DO ANYTHING GOOD TO HER ANYWAYS' Wendy shouted on rage then thats when she realize that tears are now flowing from her eyes, she wiped her tears angrily and look at Jimin eye to eye this time.

'Dont continue this faćade crap if your not gonna treat her good anyway, please' and with that Wendy went out of the room leaving all the members drown in their conciousness.

'Better made up your mind Jimin our I'll be beating the crap out of you just for you to think strait and stop the crap you've been doing to Seulgi' Namjoon said with a calm voice but the members could sense the seriousness and anger laced in his voice. After Namjoon said that he got up from his seat and walked towards the hallway which leads him to his room.

After the scene Wendy and Namjoon made the while room was wrapped into a silent atmosphere until one by one started getting up from their seats and walked away without any words and headed back to their room just like namjoon did earlier.

'Spill the shit out or I'll be the one breaking you limbs by limbs Jimin' Hoseok warned. Hoseok was the only member who didnt left Jimin alone so he decided to talk to him since this was the diffirent Jimin hos infront of now and  ot the Jimin his grown with for almost 5 years.

Jimin didnt answer automatically, but Jimin's delayed reply didnt bother Hoseok at all knowing that Jimin always have a hard time putting his thoughts together.

'I just feel chocked hyung' Jimin said softly , Hoseok didnt answer and just ket Jimin continue his words.

'Both of our efforts just fall to the Companies hands and they didnt even asked as if we are cool being together in the first place, because as I remembered they just called me one day and yole me that Seulgi was now my girlfriend and I should start spending time with her when in the first place Im not even that familiar with her at all. It feels crap' Jimin explained and Hoseok could feel the emotions lacing in Jimin's confession.

'So I thought cheating with Sana would bring this crap to end, but it just seems like its getting worse. I dont really entend on hurting Seulgi like this but maybe putting her into this situation would make her hate me and she would tell her Company that she cant continue this facade going on. I know this is so selfish of me but Im doing this for both of us, for both of us to focuse more in our group and our own lives' Jimin said finishing off the sentence with a frustraited sigh.

'Did you even think of telling Seulgi your plan? I mean maybe she reacts this way towads your action because you didnt told her about your it ad maybe you got settle this both and be free from thia without anyone hurting' Hoseok spoke out his thoughts

Jimin let out a frustraited sigh and run his fingers on his hair on frustraition.

'You know what Ironic Hope hyung?' Jimin said looking at Hoseok.

'What?' Hoseok answered, confusion lacing on his voice

'Is that I treat her like crap but Im slowly falling for her. I mean even if I treat her like crap all the time she always takes care of me very well. She always cook delicious foods even when were fighting, and theres no single night where she doesnt say 'Good night oppa' before we go to sleep and the list goes on, but of course theres me who just repay all her effort by being a fuckin ass. She must've hate me very much' Jimin said not being able to look at Hoseok in the eyes with the whole confession.

'Well its good to hear that Im talking to the Jimin I've grown with for the 5 years now. I thought you were completely heartless back there earlier. But Jimin, you seriously need to stop all this and start cooperating with Seulgi for the two of you to be able to be free and soon start a fresh begining, you know with the proper process and all. But again you really need to explain this to the others so they can hear your part and soeacially to Seulgi AND Yoongi for talking to him like that, you know how Yoongi gets mad' Hoseok said and Jimin nodded with a smile smile plastered on uis lips.

'And we should put ice on the spot Yoongi punched you and bandage your nose cause I can tell thats its pretty broken from Wendy's punch earlier. Damn that girl, so hot' Hoseok said which earned a chuckle from Jimin on his last statement.

'Thanks hyung' Jimin said in a  small voice but It was enough for Hoseok to hear it through his shart hearing abulity.

'Thats what Hoseoky hyung is good. Now lets clean you up before we go to bed. Let's go chimin-ah~' Hoseok hyung said;a goofy smile playing on his lips and stood up already. Jimin did the same and stood up and followed his Hyung who's walking ahead to lead him onto his room to patch him up