4

-a years later-

As Jimin promised the girl a year ago, he would date her properly this time and the boy didnt let the girl down. For the year, both idols started dating real this time and Seulgi couldnt be happier. In a year span, Jimin completely fell for Seulgi and Seulgi too was falling in love with the boy he hated in the past but turned out to be one of the dearest person close to her now. Both stars still didnt verbally confessed to each other that each of them was falling for each other this time but they do say Actions speak louder than words, so Jimin shows his admiration to Seulgi through his actions when his with her and Seulgi too.

'Yah, pull gentler would you' Seulgi said while shuffling between Jimin's leg. Since Both became very close in a year, they dont feel awkward or uncomfortable with each others anymore also since both idols didnt have any schedule for the day they planned to stay in their home  today and just bond and the first idea that popped into Jimin's plan today was braiding Seulgi's hair in between his legs even though he know nothing about braiding a girls hair. That explains why Seulgi keep complaning about Jimin pulling her hair too hard.

'Sorry Seul, you do know I havent braid a girls hair in my life until now. Your the first to be honest, so just dont complain and let the rookie braider his job' Jimin replied while focusing on Seulgi's hair. Before he suggested to braid Seulgi's hair he watched a 3 Minutes video on Youtube on how to braid a girls hair thats why he didnt have a hard time like he expected.

Seulgi couldnt hide the smile to appear to her face but she remained silent knowing she could ruin the braid Jimin made just for her.

After half an hour of turning and twisting Seulgi's hair, Finally Jimin finished braiding and ried the tail of the braid. With a wide grin plastered on his face he looked in awe as he saw his finish job and passed Seulgi a mirror for also to look the finished braid by herself.

Seulgi looked in awe as she saw the braid, it might not be a perfect braid but Seulgi couldnt stop smiling from the thought of her being the first person for Jimin to braid and also because Jimin devoted and worked hard just to braid her hair.

After admiring her braided hair she put down the mirror and turn around where Jimin was still sitting and just gave him a warm hug. Jimin was suprised at first but after moments he wrap his arms around Seulgi's waist and just snuggled deep into Seulgi's neck. Seulgi smiled of his action but she didnt bother doing anything knowing that his now in the arms of the guy he likes, then she rest her head into Jimin's chest and inhaled his scent which made her to relax instantly and she snuggled closer. Both fell into a comfortable silence while in the same position, Seulgi could feel her eyelids getting heavier from each seconds but she protested from the idea of falling asleep in Jimin's embrace because she thought he would feel awkward all of the sudden and she'd kill the mood. But thankfully Jimin separated from the hug but still remained close to Seulgi,

'Lets eat pancakes. I'll cook'  Jimin said excitedly and stood up then offered his hand down to seulgi for a support to stand up which seulgi took. Both of them walked towards the kitchen hand and hand, and both likes the way their hands fit each others and also the warm feeling from the skinship. Neither of them want to let go from each others grasp but sadly they did because when they entered the kitchen Jimin let go of her hands and took out a tall chair behind the marble counter then made his way around to bring out the pancake mix and the things needed.

Seulgi watched Jimin as he walked back and fourth and she cannot help a warm smile cross her face as she imagined how her life would be if they'd be destined in the future together; the image of them cooking together in their own kitchen in the future is enough to make a smile appear in her face. But her thoughts was pushed back when Jimin turned to her,