Chapter 5

~
~
What is he doing here??? I pinched myself and slapped myself to see if I'm dreaming. "Oi!! What are you doing? Why are you hurting yourself?", he ran to me and grabbed my hand. "Oh, it's.... nothing. Anyways what are you doing here?", I asked him surprised. "Oh, I wanted to walk with you so I came.", he smiled. "You know that I'm gay. When you are so nice to me it's going to be a misunderstanding. Sto-", he interrupted me and it was like he grabbed my hand harder:" I already told you I'm gay too. I'm not doing it just for fun. I'm doing it because I want to."
"Oh, so it was the truth...", I said it quietly. The mood were interrupted from my mom. Today is Friday so the last day for school. My mom ask Yamamoto-kun:"Oh my!! Nice to meet you! I'm Tama's mother! You are his first friend. Why don't you sleep over today! It's Friday so it will be okay, right?" "M-mom!!!! W-what are you saying?" I was embarrassed and blushing really hard. "Good morning! Nice to meet you too. I'm Akira Yamamoto. Umm only if it's okay for you!" I can't believe that. What is going on here?!? We walked to school and we talked about random stuff like about the cherry blossoms. Before we arrived the school I stopped:" Umm... Yamamoto-kun. So I'm really thankful that you talk with me and so on. But I don't wanna ruin your image.... so please go first in the school."