Chapter 20

~
~
Chapter 20:
I were in the 24-hours-open-shop but he wasn't there. I called him and sent him messages but no answer. Where could he be? Did he got an accident? Or did he go home? Did he saw friends and went with them to drink? I don't know. But I knew where he lives. So I went to his home and waited outside until he comes back. Then 2 hours was it and he didn't return home so I fell asleep. But when I woke up I was in an unknown room. Where am I? And then I heard the door open:" you are awake?" I looked to the door and thank goodness it was Akira:" AKIRA!!" I stood up and ran to him. I grabbed his both arms:" WHERE WERE YOU YESTERDAY?? I WAS WORRIED THAT SOMETHING COULD.... could happen to you....", tears flowed down from my cheek. I couldn't hold my legs so I collapsed. I blacked out... when I woke up again I was lying on Akira's bed with a wet towel on my forehead. When I turned my head around I saw Akira sitting on the floor. His head lying on the bed and his hand was holding my hand. What happened? When I thought about it I realized what happened. I looked at him and kissed his head. "I love you, Akira.", I said but I didn't noticed that Akira was awake. "Shouldn't you say it when I'm awake?", he lifted up his head and was grinning. I blushed so I lay down and was hiding under the blanket. I was embarrassed.