Chapter 9

Kissing>.<
~
~
He is kissing me?!?? Wait what??? Did I miss something? It was a really long kiss. "Nnh!!" I can't breathe. Finally he stopped but then he grinned and said:" Open your mouth." I don't want, but my body is making his own moves. So I opened my mouth. He replied:" Good." He kissed me but now his tongue was in my mouth and our tongue met. My body is so hot. "Mhhf... nnh.." I wanted to pull his hands away but I couldn't. "Hah, hah,..... hah.... w-what were you thinking?!?" "I was thinking that I love you <3", he winked and my heart skipped a beat. "I-it w-was m-my first kiss... but I'm glad that it was you..." I smiled shyly. "Yamamoto-kun... I love you too...." Yamamoto-kun smiled. His hand slides down into my pants... but then I heard footsteps. It was my mom... "YAMAMOTO-KUN!! She is coming!!", I said.My mom said:" Tama~~ i'm going to open the door~~." When she opened the door she saw me sitting on the floor with red face and Yamamoto-kun laying on the floor really far from Tama... And his soul was flying away... "oh my, what did you two do?" "N-nothing! We did nothing. Okay thank you for the drinks and now go out.. thank you~", i said nervous.
~
~
What happened: While his mom went upstairs... Tama was nervous because of that. But Yamamoto didn't hear and wanted to do it. But Tama was upset so he punched him. And then mom came in...