Upon The Demon Angels

Prologue

The thirst for darkness and power is real. The sisters have more darkness in their eyes than the own devil himself. They won't stop until they have drained every soul on the entire planet. They want to control the world. Once they have your soul, you become their peasant slave, whether you like it or not. That becomes your life. The more you run, the more they laugh. You answer to them and only them. You won't care about who you're hurting. You have to help them collect each and every soul. Darcy and Iris were the sisters born from hell, at least that's how it seemed.

Darcy being the oldest, she was the more controlling one. She liked having the slaves under her command at all times. She might seem selfish and heartless, but she still looks after her younger sister. Iris was more outgoing and less uptight. She could have a guy under her spell by just walking past them.

When they were younger they suffered a ghastly car crash with their parents. They were the only ones to survive. Ever since the crash, they haven't been the same. They turned to witchcraft and starting using dark magic. They were blacklisted by the world and had to work with the devil. He controls every move they make, and they love it. They willingly gave their soul to him. They can't satisfy their desires without each other so they all work together.

But there's only one problem.. One guy that stuck out to both of the sisters. He has no clue of how powerful they are or what they are capable of. He's the only one they actually thought twice about taking his soul. Could love be the cure to their evilness?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys!!! :D So I was so excited to get this up tonight I went ahead and typed it up. I mixed mine and Alina's ideas together. She told me to write it while she got the cover ready. I hope you guys like the cover and the book so far :D

~COMMENT~

~FOLLOW~

~VOTE~

If you have any opinions that you'd like to share about the story just comment bellow and we'll be sure to read them :) Thanks for reading!! One read even means the world to us!!! ^_^

~Love you guys!! :) <3~

~By: DarkDemonicPleasure~