Chapter 1: Equinox

Chapter 1: Equinox

  The girl with long, bright, blonde hair stepped towards Darcy with her eyes glowing red. "Welcome" She smiled, her sharp pointy teeth showing. Darcy smirked and turned her head towards the red figure far in the distance. "We're happy you two could join us" The figure's deep voice echoed through the whole room. Iris felt a chill run up her spine, as the shadow stepped towards her, starring her down. "We're happy to be here" Darcy replied, watching as the red shadow hands wrapped around her sister. 

Iris was the youngest, her beauty was the strongest, they must have her soul first. All you could see was the demon's arms and bright controlling red eyes. Iris felt her body becoming weak as her eyes dropped. Darcy felt a tad fearful, wondering how bad it would hurt Iris and herself. The blonde girl smelt Darcy's fear right off. "Don't worry, you won't feel a thing" Her smirk grew wider as she watched Iris's motionless body fall to the ground with a loud thump. Soon enough the demon's red arms were around Darcy. 

Her breath hitched in her throat, she cringed as she started to feel uncomfortable. "The Devil's slave, you two will become" The blonde girl chanted. Her voice started to become more distance to Darcy as she fell two her knees. The room began to spin, her body twitched. Soon the darkness took over her.

Later on, the girls became the Devil's slaves. At first, they didn't want it, but the more they worked with him, the more they enjoyed it. Working for the Devil caused them to fall passionately in love with the darkness that surrounded them. Hell was their home now. As long as they were together, nothing else mattered. Any assignments the sisters were given, they did them with a devilish smirk. They never felt regret or guilt for whatever crime they committed. 

They were becoming worse than the Devil himself. Heck, they could even be the queens of Hell for all they wanted. Maybe one day, they will rule all of hell and control every living thing on the planet. Maybe even overthrow God. They wanted to be known as the most powerful and darkest beings in the universe. The devil soon became furious. He wanted to claim the title for himself, Supreme Ruler. Yes, that's it. He liked the sound of that. He lived to make them suffer. The Devil cut them off seeing as how much competition he had. They were forced to do everything on their own.

Now everywhere they go, they must watch each other's back. Because it's them against the world, The Devil and God.

Iris's P.O.V

  My body grew colder as the harsh wind blew through the window. The guy's eyes grew a darker shade of gray, as he stared me down. I was smirking on the inside, outside I had a blank face. The guy's arms trailed there way to my upper back as he spun me around in my long black dress. Darcy had warned me not to go out tonight because the Devil was back in town, but she'll thank me later.

I bit my lip, making a seductive face. He smirked and dipped me. I was always into dancing and partying, it was my main thing to do. And how to pick up a guy easily. (Hint hint; Take his soul)

As we danced we got closer and closer into a grind. As I was dancing on him, his grip on my hips become tighter. He motioned for me to come with him to his room. A head bob and a sexy smirk. Damn. Why do I feel like something is so wrong with this guy? I've been craving his soul since the first time I laid eyes on him. The darkness in me wants it so badly, but something is tugging on my icy, jaded heart. I can't shake the feeling that Darcy would be upset with me if she found out I snuck out.

I followed him, swinging my hips on the way there. He grinned as his eyes became filled with lust. I wrapped my arms around him from behind and traced my finger nail down his neck and into his shirt. I felt his hard abs and bit my lip even harder. Something about this guy seemed so different than the rest of them. I wouldn't exactly say suspicious but that's the direction it was heading toward. I ran my hands up in his shirt and began kissing his neck.

I was close to taking his soul, but teasing him was much too fun for me to stop. I wouldn't let it go that far though, as soon as that happens his soul shall become mine. 

We started to passionately kiss, and for the first time in my life, I felt more than lust.. Was it? no, it couldn't be.. Could it be love? No, my soul is gone, I can't  feel something that is impossible. I have to leave. Now! This can't go any further or something bad could happen... Cora could sniff out my feelings for him and tell the Devil. 

What will Darcy think? Will Darcy finish the job for me if she finds out? She always has a way of finding out things. She's got eyes and ears on me, literally. My big sister has always been a little bit over-protective ever since we lost our parents. She still sees me as an little girl. Any moment she could be bursting through that door. She almost always knows where I am, it's hard to get something past her. 

But this time she actually doesn't have a clue.. Yet, I have a strange feeling that someone will tell her I was in this tiny room with this amazing guy too long. She'd think I wasn't mature enough, that I ended up actually sleeping with the guy. But all he was and should be, was a boy toy. It was easy for me to get a guy in something almost like a trance. They'd do anything I'd tell them to do. My beauty hid my evilness very well. I could almost always get away with anything I desired.

He moved his hands down to my lower back, I first almost thought about pulling away. But his eyes hypnotized me into staying with him. The next thing I knew I was forcefully being pulled away from the amazingly handsome guy. I woke up from my trance and stared into the eyes of the one and only.....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Heyyyyy guysss! >:) Sorryz bout the cliff hanger cxx but me and Alina will be working on the 2nd chapter tonight and maybe even finish it! :D Hopefully we will because I am sooooo into this story I can't stop getting ideas for what can happen later on!!! :3

~Questions~

~What exactly was it about that guy that made Iris feel so unusual?~

~Why didn't  Iris didn't take his soul?~

~Who was the person who found her? Was it Darcy? Or Cora? Or the devil? Who??~

~Comment below to tell us what you think or who you think it should be ;3~

~We read all comments and all messaging and I'm always on kik if you have anything private you want to ask or something about the story, Kik me, @Jessicalol121

WE LOVEEEEEE YOU GUYSSSSSS!!!!! :DDD

~COMMENT, we read every one!! >:)~

~FOLLOW, we follow back promise >:)!!~

~VOTE, really helps us out <3~

~We will give a shout out to anybody who wants it >:)~

LOVE YOU GUYS~~~~ <3

~By: DarkDemonicPleasure~