The Call of the Cutie!

I watched in awe as I saw my sister floating in the air with a different look that was not familiar. Her hair had changer from a light pink to a long flowing and sparkling rainbow mane, along with a new Sun shaped Cutie mark on her flank. I was so distracted by Celestia I didn't even notice  the sun starting to lower. Once the sun was completely lowered Celest was slowly falling back down to earth landing on her feet. 

                               After all was done Starsworld gestured me to move up to the spot Celest once was. I will be honest I was kinda scared at what might happen to me. I replayed the spell in my mind to be sure I do it right as I slowly start moving up into the sky. As i started the spell there was anther bright flash of light that caused me to shut my eyes quickly. suddenly my flank stared to tingle and my mane and tail started to grow out. Finally I opened my eyes to see the moon raising into the sky and my once short light blue hair changed into a long flowing mane the looked like the dark galaxy, along with my tail.

When the moon was fully up I started to float down on what felt like a cloud of magic beneath my hooves. I now had the chance finally to look at my cutie mark. I will tell you know I couldn't possibly be any happier with the results. My cutie mark ended to be a moon right in the middle of a black background of the night. 

                          Now me and Celest have finally found our roles in Equestria and have figured out what we must do as princesses and faithful sisters, we can help rule over Equestria as there first ever rulers and we are also going to be the best. Lets just hope that that is a promise we can keep.