Ship names

Dick and ariana: wally had first proposed diaria but the speedster realized that was calling you two literal shit so he was quick to change it to diana. but when you glared pissed off at artemis the settled nickname for you two was prison because of how badass you two are together and how many bad guys you send there. 

Jason and coco: jayc from state farm. jaco lanterns Lol kidding kidding. Your acual ship name is kaod. Because of how many people you two knock out. 

Tim and clarity: Electrolytes because your electricity and he loves energy drinks. Also nobody could come up of a cute way of combining your names well jason came up with tity but that earned him a punch in the face from replacement and a frantic dick who was trying to presere damians non existant innocence

Damian and Camellia: your ship name, created by damian's best friend Jon, is Camellian(chameleon) like camellia's nickname. 

If you want a oneshot for any of these ship names please comment and let me know!! Comment! Comment! Comment! Oh and if you haven't already please check out my story suicide squad poison rose!! If you love Camellia you'll love this story because s...

If you want a oneshot for any of these ship names please comment and let me know!! Comment! Comment! Comment! Oh and if you haven't already please check out my story suicide squad poison rose!! If you love Camellia you'll love this story because she's the main character.