HP and PJ Crossover

Percy's PoV

Chiron told me everything about what I needed to know. Absolutely everything that had to do with the wizardry world. I had a professor teach me everything in Camp, unsuccessful in potions-I'll add. I was in Diagon Alley. I walked up to a man, who looked right. "Arthur Weasley?" I asked him, he turned and nodded.

"Dumbledore sent me to get someone and give them a room until tomorrow, when you'll go to Hogwarts. Are you that person?" he asked me fast.

"Yes. I moved here from America, and my family couldn't come with me," I said. We apparated into a building. He led me into an empty room, where I sat down on the bed.

My mission was to protect Harry Potter.

Harry's PoV

I went down the hall hearing two people in conversation. "I'm going to get to Kings Cross station my own way. I'll meet you all in between platform's 9 and 10," the voice explained.

"Yes, but, Percy, how do you know all these things?" Mr. Weasley's voice asked.

"My director told me everything I needed to know," the voice replied simply, then I heard footsteps and a door closing.

"Who was that?" I asked Mr. Weasley.

"That? He's from America. Dumbledore wanted him to be at Hogwarts this year. His name is Percy," he told me.

We walked out, but we didn't see Percy anywhere, so we headed to Kings Cross station. A boy was standing right next to platform 10. He leaned on his trolley causally, but he looked around a lot, like he was expecting something to happen.

"Percy!" Mr. Weasley called. Everyone else looked at Mr. Weasley strangely. No doubt he didn't tell them about Percy. The boy jumped. He looked about 17, now that we were closer, I got very uncomfortable. He had black hair and sea-green eyes. He wore a faded orange T-shirt, with a windbreaker, and jeans. I could read CAMP on the shirt but that was it.

"How did you get here so fast?" Mr. Weasley asked. "I just came here," he said, looking at all the kids nervously.

"Oh, yes. Everyone, this is Percy. Percy, this is Ginny-" he pointed to Ginny-"Fred and George-" he nodded in the twins' direction-"Ron-" he pointed at Ron-"Hermione and Harry," he said, pointing at Hermione and me.

"Harry? As in Harry Potter?" he asked, he didn't seem alarmed by me, just plotting.

"Uhm... yeah." I replied. His eyes were scary, they were shattered. Like he was half-insane.

He nodded, which I didn't know what that meant. We all ran through the wall. Just before we got on the train, Mr. Weasley pulled me aside. "Hang out with Percy this year," he told me.

"Why?" I asked, absolutely mystified.

"Because he's different. He won't know how to do stuff, let alone on a 5th year level. Just hang around him! He seems nice!" he told me.

"Alright. I'll hang out with him," I promised getting on the train. I looked around for Percy, when someone said, "Where will we sit?" I turned around to see Percy standing next to me.

"Oh, I don't know." I said.

"That one right there is empty," ge said, pointing at the compartment next to me. I nodded and headed inside. When we got inside, he pulled out a pen. He drummed with it on his leg

"Where'd you get that pen?" I asked conversationally.

"It was a gift from my dad," he said.

"Oh," I said, it seemed like a strange gift.