Occlumency

"Hey." Percy suddenly made an appearance in the doorway of mine and Ron's bedroom. "Professor Snape's here - he wants to see you." He was directing his words towards me.

"Snape?" I asked, incredulous. "Why's he here?"

Percy rolled his eyes. "I don't know. He said something about you being taught this word I can't pronounce." He started to duck out of the room, but he quickly returned to say: "He's in the kitchen."
_______________________

After I said goodbye to Sirius, we followed Lupin down the front steps.

"Come on, the quicker we get on the bus, the better," said Tonks, and I thought there was nervousness in the glance she threw around the square. Lupin flung out his right arm.

BANG.

A violently purple, triple-decker bus had appeared out of thin air in front of us, narrowly avoiding the nearest lamppost, which jumped backward out of its way.

"Great," Percy muttered next to me. "It's the Chariot of Damnation all over again. That's fantastic. This couldn't be any better!" He continued, but I couldn't understand him after that. He was speaking Ancient Greek.

Stan Shunpike got off and greeted us, allowing us all into the bus. Percy and Ron sat on both sides of me, Ron falling into me as soon as the vehicle took off, causing me to fall into Percy, but he held his ground despite the intense force. Stan continued to talk to me throughout the entire ride, but luckily Tonks had tipped him to set us right after a poor woman who has gotten ill because of the bus' jerky motions in the queue.

We got to the train station, and Lupin told me to try my hardest in Occlumency, which I would. We found an empty compartment, and Hermione started talking about knitting a few elf hats.
______________________

This is so crap and so short I'm so sorry. I tried? Eh.

Hope you enjoyed it. Hopefully I can finish this soon!