Introduction.

Hello!
I guess you found my book! Yay!
This is going to be a book where I publish things that I've written myself!
There will be rants, slam texts, stories, love poems, sad poems, and a lot of other things.
Be aware, that I am not a native English speaker, nor do I know how to write "propper" poems in English.
I am NOT a professional but I always accept constructive critique.

All NOT constructive hate (be it against a minority, against me or other people) will be DELETED and you will BLOCKED!

I have ALL rights reserved to the texts, poems, stories e.t.c and you are not allowed to steal them. If you do, you will be reported, blocked and there could be legal consequences.
BUT If you want to share the poems on another side, please ask me for permission (and wait for my answer of course) and include a link to this book in your post.

It's very important to me, that this is a safe space, so I will try and put trigger warnings in the Chapter Names and before the pieces, but feel free to ask me to put a trigger warning for specific topics, so I can remember them!

Before I introduce myself, I'll explain how I sort my poems:

The [----] indicates which type of writing it is.
e.g: [POEMS] ; [STORY]
In every chapter that has a trigger I will include a {TW} so you can be warned beforehand. I will still list the triggers in detail before the writing.
In every chapter where I talk about sex, or where curse words appear I will put a {MC} for mature content.

Now to personal stuff:
Soooo, I am Alec! I am fine with they/them and he/him pronouns and I am very queer. My life wasn't always easy and I am still working on dealing with all the things I have to deal with, so there might be posts about it! I root for equality and love. I am pretty sarcastic, love reading and music in general, and I am a goofy dancer. I've always been a mum-child. I love body positivity. That's all.

Thank you for tuning in and have fun reading my writings!