Chapter five

Masukari's POV
I sit on the back of the boat and think about what had just happened before we left. Sinbad stands at the front and looks off towards the horizon. I start to get tired so I close my eyes and fall into a deep sleep. Instead of a black nothingness, I see a wide vast plain with a large sun above. I look around me to see trees, animals, etc. but I see no one. I hear a voice with no face to match," you must be the chosen one," I once again look around but no one is near. Then the scene changes and I see a large colosseum place there are several people around and some are chanting my name while others are chanting someone else's name. I look in front of me to see a boy about my age launching at me with a large sword. I dodge and they run at me again their red hair flowing about and their red eyes boring into my green and red eyes. The boy throws the sword aside and runs at me right before he strikes he says," I'm sorry." Then the scene changes again and I see several books and a big blue kinda hot dude and a little blue haired boy. The big blue one looks down at me and says something, but I can't hear it because I hear loud wind and a familiar voice calling out to me. I see Sinbad and he says something but I don't listen, because I was thinking about the young red head and the small bluenette. I was also thinking about the big blue guy and what he was saying and how it might be tied to the voice I heard first.
We keep sailing and it starts to get cold and that's when I see a giant sea creature. There are two big people with blue hair one girl that is unconscious and a guy that is struggling against the beast. Me and Sinbad spring into action and he strike the beast with lightning while I go to rescue the two giants. When everything calms down we introduce each other but I didn't pay attention to their names. Sinbad tells me and his names to the people while I grab the beast.
------------------------------------------
I'm sorry that it's short but hey at least I updated. Oh and I hope you like the video!