Chapter 3[ Which Choi came First..?]

It is around 4am, Yoosung was was asleep beside his boyfriend, one arm lightly wrapped around his waist. Still dark outside, Saeran laid on the couch fold out, still wide awake staring at the ceiling.

I'm not going anywhere! I'm staying here too!

Snarling, Saeran as his brother's words echos in his head. He throws the covers off and walked up to the bed staring at the both of them with his glowing turquoise cat like eyes. Crawling up on the bed slowly, he turns Yoosung over, slipping his twins hands off of his body. Straddling his waist he licks his lips and starts licking at his neck. "N-Nmm.."he moans out softly, squirming a bit in his sleep. Smirking, he goes down and licks down his stomach, pulling down his boxers. Taking his cock in his hands, he licks at it and sucks his cock while his thumb pushes inside his ass. "N-ngh!", jolts and wakes up ina split second. "Sae-", "shhh....you'll wake my brother~" the white haired boy whispered with a seductive smirk on his face.

Yoo looked at his right and gasped covering his mouth in shock. 'Saeyoung! It wasn't a dream?!' he thinks and shivers as the Choi boy continues fingering his ass and sucking him up at the same time. "P-please stop...Saeran",grabbing a fist full of his hair trying to push him off. Slurping his cock, he bobs his head faster, taking it deeper and slides into his throat. "Ugh fuck ", he muffles in Saeyoung's jacket he was wearing. Biting the sleeve, he started bucking his hips. Saeran pulls it out with heavy saliva dripping from his mouth and smiles. "You're body is so honest. Let's see how more honest you are~". Gently laying him on his back, he pins the gamers arms above his head. He slides off his own pants and slides Kim's cock in his own ass. "Mmm~❤" Saeran purrs and starts moving his hips up and down. Grunts, arching his back, he bites his lip trying to keep his moans at bay. The twins tight ass starts squeezing the young boys cock, sending shivers down his spine. 'Oh fuck...oh fuck...please...d-don't move so much...I can't!!'. Whining in his mind, he thrashes his head from side to side.

"Nm...", Saeyoung groans moving a bit. His soft red hair falling over his eyes and across his cheek. Looking towards him with fear, Yoosung prayed that he didn't wake up. Saeran found this annoying, and roughly yanked his face back towards him. "Don't look at him when you're fucking me. I wanna see your face when you cum inside me" he says darkly and rides him more slightly shaking the bed. "Please not so rough...he might wake up". Panting softly , Saeran leaned his head back licking his lips panting and runs his hands touching himself and stroking his cock. 'Gah...fuck...yes almost there...watch me Saeyoung, watch as i fucking cum all over your boyfriends body. Then I'll fuck him in front of you',the bad brother thought and squirts his seed over yoo's face and chest. Yoosung came inside Saeran's ass filling it up. Huffing, the blonde slowly closes his eyes as the twin pulls him out. A few seconds later, he opened them being turned to the side facing his boyfriend. Holding his leg up, he leans into Yoo's ear and sticks his tongue inside. Shivering, he gasps as Saeran's dick covered in cum slides inside balls deep. Yoosung bites Saeyoung's hoodie staring at his sleeping boyfriend. His bottom lip quivering almost about to cry. Saeran slams inside the boy and licks up his neck huffing in his ear. "Yoosung, you got tighter all of a sudden...is it because Saeyoung is right here? Such a pervert". Yoosung tries not to move much but the drilling being given to him. Saeran thrusts his hips as his balls lightly claps with the boys.

'Gngh...Saeran please stop!! I can't have saeyoung see! If he does...if he does...', hot tears falling down his face, covering it. He grunts, and hiccups. Saeran growls and yanks his hair back, kissing him with tongue. Yoosung squirms, feeling Saeran's tongue wrestle his. Saliva dripping down his mouth thrusting faster. "Nmm...honey budda..." saeyoung says and turns to the other side and Yoosung cums on his back while getting filled by the white haired Choi's semen.

Pulling out he smirks and gets up from the bed. "Remember who came in you first...". Walking to the bathroom he turns on the shower. Yoosung curls in a ball holding his body tightly. Scooting close to his boyfriend, he holds onto him for dear life. "I'm sorry..", "I love you too..zzz".

=========================
Standing in the shower, Yoosung vigorously scrubs his body to get the touch of Saeran off. But the more he scrubs, the more the flashes of last night comes to mind. The touch of him burns on his skin. Holding on the wall,he hangs his head under the hot water. Biting his lip, he moved his fingers down to his ass and pushes two inside. 'I got to get this semen out....b-before Sae finds out'. Sliding in two fingers he moved them in and out and shivers as it slowly seep out.

"My boy, yoo!" saeyoung calls opening the door. Smiling he throws off his shirt, and tossing off his boxers. "Ready or not~", sliding in he looks at his boyfriend turned to him "h-hey Sae-baby" he nervously said as semen still drips down washing away by the water. Saeyoung held Yoo's hips and pulled his lover close. "I had a dream that you had cat ears. You were soooo cute", making a kissy face at him he cuddles his body close. "I know what you're thinking and the answer is no". Hugging back he closed his eyes, resting his head on the red-heads broad chest. "Awwe no fun. I wanna dress you up like we use to~". Running fingers through his hair, he plants a kiss on his head and grabs the shampoo washing his hair. "Last time we did you wanted me to play the electric keyboard while you record it". The genius laughs heartily and washed it more, "come on it was cute! But if you don't wanna, then I'll dress up as one then~". Looking at his soft blonds hair he rinses it off and cups his face kissing him. Yoosung held onto the hands cupping his cheeks and kissed back standing on his tippy toes. "I love you Sae...I really do...I missed you since you were gone",hearing this confession made him smile more and tugs on his cheeks. "I missed you too my boy...feels like forever since we were like this...oh I have a surprise to tell you...". Yoosung tilts his head in confusing as he washed his red locks through his fingers. "Drum roll please...buh-duh-buh-duh-buh! I'm a student at Sky University!", "w-what?! Really??" shocked he rinses his hair and stares in his eyes. "We get to be together like in middle school...is that ok?". Smiling, he pecks his boyfriends lips. "Ya. Lol💚","Lol❤". Holding each other they laugh together sharing loving words.

"Can my pancakes be fishy shaped?" sitting with his legs crossed, Saeyoung dries off his hair with a medium white towel. Yoosung stirs the pancake batter as the oil gets hot. "Yeah yeah. Heheh." pouring the batter in the skillet, he started shaping it to a fish. "Hey Yoosung...wanna get married?". Turning around from the popping of the oil "Ow! Son of a-!!...sorry, what was that?". The purple eyed boy starred at the amber eyed boy that was resting his head on the counter. "Mm-mm..it was nothing. Let's eat then we can go get some more hot chocolate! Lol". Yoosung chuckled "alright. But you're buying this time!" flipping the pancake over he starts on a new one. Saeyoung smiled, then bites his lip in deep thought.

=========================

"Saeran Choi....haven't see you around these parts. What will it be?" The light brown haired bartender asked with a cigarette hanging from the side of his lips. "Gin in tonic, make it a triple...". Leaning his face onto his hand on the glass counter top he inhale the smell of booze and smoke. Setting the glass down in front of him, he leans forward. "Word on the street is, you joined mint eye and got your ass beat for leaving...or is that all shits and giggles?". Saeran took back his shot, he licked his lips. "If i told you that, I'd have to kill ya", then the bartender took out a tazor "not me honey, I'm not down with that". Both smirking, he pours him another shot and takes one with him. "So what are you gonna gonna do now?". Saeran put the glass down and stretched, "believe it or not, I'm going to school tomorrow","oh yeah? Where?". Saeran took out an acceptance letter out of his leather jacket. "Sky University, with my girlfriend Yoosung Kim".