•Pain•Chapter 2•

A/Nomg on my first part! I already have 9 views thank you all so so so so much! I was inspired by WonToKki to make this book. She's my senpaii~ her book is amazing! You should check it out! Thanks again!- author

Third persons POV

After a while of sangwoo and (F/N) talking. They got to know each other. Sangwoo, of course was anxiously checking the clock every now and then, he wanted to make his move. He wanted to hear her suffer.

Your POV

Me and sangwoo continued to talk. He was very creative, and funny. After work, we walked outside silently. I felt a breeze which caused a chill to go up my spine. I feel weird. Like I should just keep my distance from sangwoo, but why would I want that? I'm finally spending time with him.

"Hey (F/N)...." He said while trailing off, continuing to stare straightforward, his eyes soft.

"Y-yeah sangwoo?" I questioned while feeling sweat run down  my forehead. My eyes weary, hoping he wasn't gonna push me away.

"Do you wanna come over to my house?" He questioned while then turning to face me, stopping in his tracks. I stopped beside him as well. My heart started racing, of course, why wouldn't I?

"Sure thing!" I chirped happily while then starting to skip in front of him, letting out a chuckle "lead the way Mr.oh" I said while then giving a twirl, I wasn't trying to be girly, but my heart was fluttering in happiness.

Daddy's POV (sangwoos)
{#sorrynotsorry}

I saw (F/N) twirl and giggle uncontrollably, her (E/C) glistening. And her (H/C) (H/L) swaying around. A smile pursing her pink luscious lips (mhmhm you got them good lips, lemme stop) I felt my heart skip a beat, I wonder why? She wasn't at all interesting, but that made me more anxious. I want to know who (F/N) really is.

"Alright alright, I'll lead the way." I reassured while starting to walk silently, a smile forming onto my lips. At least bum has a buddy now. That little gay shit, he bores me to death.

Your POV <3

We then started to walk, well, he was walking, while I was skipping like an idiot. We walked into an empty neighborhood, I felt and urge in my chest again. As if I should leave. I ignored it and shook my head while then catching up with sangwoo.

"Is this your place?" I said while stopping in front of a gate with him. Of course it's his place dumbass he was taking you here!!! I reassure myself while smacking the side of my head "stupid, stupid.." I grumbled and then heard someone cough. I turned and faced sangwoo. His face was amused by my actions.

"Your so silly (F/N)" he said while starting to chuckle, the chuckle forming into a small laugh. He pat my head gently while then turning to open the gates. My Face was flushed, my cheeks were red and my lips were quivering. Jeez, he's fucking hot. We walked up to his doorstep, I heard something knock over inside. I wonder. He opened the door, a smile still tainted onto his lips.

"Welcome to my home." He said while giving a small devilish grin, which just caused my face to turn into a dark red. I gave the best smile I could and entered. I stopped and fiddled with my fingers.

"Sangwoo I need to tell you someth-" I said while turning, then too feel something hit me. I fell to the ground, collapsing from the hit.

Sangwoos POV

I saw her, enter slowly..so frail and graceful. I knew what I had to do in order to make her mine. I grabbed a vase beside us, then hitting her in the head, causing her to collapse. A small satisfied smile formed onto my lips as I bent down, picking her up gently. I held her bridal style, brushing strands of her (H/C) hair off her face. Then caressing her cheek, blood dripping from her forehead as it hit the ground. She looked so peaceful and beautiful in this state. I wonder, how would she look in bed? If we slept together, after having her moan my name in pleasure. That sounds nice.

*cough* sorry for the lack of updates dkhdjd I'm so tired most of the time but I promise I would be updating the jumin xreader and this one three times a week. Since it'll be a little bit easier. I've been working on this chapter for 2 days xD. This chapter contains more then 700 words. Yes, I will be making chapters longer. Thank you for reading! :)- author