•Suffering•Chapter 3•

A/N: hello my bbys! I'm sorry I haven't been updating much. The finals are coming up and I'm so fucking stressed with this second semester -sigh- well, fuck school!!! :D I hope you all enjoy this part. AUTHOR OUT!

Your POV

I woke up slowly, my eyes opening slightly as my vision was blurry. I glanced around, checking every corner of the room I was in. It smelled disgusting, like if a skunk died. I tried to move but my legs ankles were numb and it stung every time I tried to move my hands. I quickly blinked and started to have a panic attack, where the hell am I?!? Wasn't I just with sangwoo!? What the fuck! I thought while then panting slowly. I looked down at my ankles, seeing them bruised. my eyes widened as I felt a tear trickle down my cheek. I gulped slightly and turned my head to see my wrists with cuffs, chained to a pole. It hurt, a lot. Wait...did sangwoo, bring Me here? I italicized into my thoughts while then biting my lower lip.

"S-sangwoo wouldn't do something like this...would he?..he's not like that.." I kept reassuring myself while feeling more tears trickle down my cheeks, my eyes starting to turn a puffy red. The pain on my ankles were killing me. I stayed silent until I heard someone whisper. I turned to look in the corner, not even noticing that a frail male was sitting there. Wearing a high waisted brown skirt with a striped crop top. His eyes showing fear, and his expression worrisome.

"D-do you need help...?" I heard him mutter, his voice low and squeaky and soft. His hands trembling as he crawled over too me, I saw his ankles bruised as well. How long...has he been here?

I felt his hand touch my wrist which caused me to flinch, feeling tears already forming onto my (E/C) he then took his hand back and looked down.

"I-im sorry...my name is yoonbum." He said while looking down at his lap, his eyes full of regret for touching me. Damn, I feel bad for him. He looked emotionless. Poor guy....I took a deep breath and sighed.

"I-im (F/N)...where are we?.." I asked, trying not to sound more frightened then I already was. Before yoombum could answer, we both turned to hear the door unlock. My eyes widened in terror as I then saw yoonbum scurry in fear back to the corner. Hugging his knees tightly as he dug his head into them. I gulped and tried to move out of the chains holding my legs, I winced in pain feeling my ankles burn because of the metal. I heard someone walk down the steps as my eyes widened. Sangwoo. He looked at me, his eyes soft and gentle.

"I see that you've woken up...(F/N). Did you rest well?" He said while giving a small smile. Holding a crowbar in one hand as his other had a knife. I gulped and nodded reluctantly, my head bobbing up and down even though I wanted to sob and bawl my eyes out with tears. He's fucking insane. He smiled and leaned in, slowly. I felt heat rise up to my cheeks as he then placed his lips on mine. His hand, cupping my other cheek. I was desperate. I moved a little higher making our lips be more in contact then they already were. I enjoyed this. I enjoyed sangwoo. He pulled away slowly, giving a approved smile.

"Your a great charmer." He said while then standing straight, bum was terrified, hugging his knees and trembling in fear. "You both must've already met. From now and on, you listen to me."

I had to publish! I couldn't keep you guys waiting. I'm so so so sorry!!! Thank you sfm for 80 views already. 💕 ily all- author