•Madness•Chapter 6•

Omg, 200 fucking reads?!?!!?! Jfc! I'm so happy. Thank you all so muchenjoy this part-author

Sangwoo's POV

I arrived at the house. I walked up to the doorstep and took out my keys, locking my car. I heaved a small sigh and unlocked the door, hearing a whimper. A smirk tugged my lips as I then opened it. "I'm home."

Third person's POV

(F/N) and yoonbum heard the door open "I'm home." Sangwoo cooed happily while sliding his shoes off. Then walking in, seeing yoonbum sitting on the rolling chair, facing down at his lap. (F/N) was kneeled on the ground, her head hung low as well. He snickered and walked towards them, placing a hand on yoonbum's head.

"Did you finish your chores?" He said while his grin slowly faded, feeling satisfied from the delicious aroma that floated around. Yoonbum nodded reluctantly. He then took his Hand off his Head and turned to (F/N) he bent down and held her chin with his fingers, a smile tainted onto his lips.

"Did you do your chores (F/N)?~" he questioned while (F/N) nodded. Biting her lower lip, sinking into sangwoo's onyx eyes [[I'm guessing xD]] he then nodded and let go of her, causing her too let her head hung low again.

Your POV

I sat there, emotionless. I couldn't process anything, I hate him...but I don't? Why does he make me feel this way. Why is he hurting me? I didn't want this, this isn't the sangwoo I know. Is he just faking it? Am I just gonna be killed later? I'd rather be killed...then see him end up with someone else. I don't know what pain is anymore. My whole body is numb, just one thing is left aching. My heart.I feel as if black ooze is pouring from it and crushing my soul slowly. I feel tears stroll down my cheeks. I hear his footsteps turn faint as I have a breakdown, I cover my face with my palms as I continue to sob, my eyes draining with tears.

Yoonbum's POV

I saw sangwoo leave, (F/N) was staring down at her lap. She's not the girl she used to be. He's changed her. I then saw her cover her face as I heard small sobs. My eyes widened slightly as I got off the rolling chair slowly. I crawled over to her and wrapped my arms around her, pulling her to my chest.

"Shhh, it'll be okay...I'm here.." I reassured. What am I saying? I'm afraid myself. I'm afraid of dying. Sangwoo is insane. I ran a hand through her silky (H/C) hair. I felt her sob into my chest as her hands tugged onto my shirt, her hair a mess since it was pretty tangled. Heat rose up to my cheeks as I continued to caress her hair.

"Thank you bummie.." I heard her muffle into my shirt as she then separated. The small figure looked up at me. She looked so gentle and frail. I barely know her. But, I don't want her harmed for some reason. So many questions flowing through my head. Which one to answer. I gave a small sad reassuring smile as I leaned in and placed my forehead on hers.

"We'll be okay...I promise you (F/N)." I said while closing my eyes.

Your POV

My eyes widened as my cheeks turned a light pink. Bummies face wasn't so far from mine. I felt a lump at my throat as I blinked. A small smile pursed my lips as I then heard someone. Sangwoo...

"What the hell is going on here?!" I heard a yell as I felt a tight tug at my shoulder.

WELL THEN I ACTUALLY LIKE THIS PART. *COUGH* SORRY I CLIFFHANGED OML ILY ALL!!!!!!- AUTHOR