•Sangwoo?•Part 9•

YO EVERYONE! HERE IS YOUR SMUT #SORRYNOTSORRY I am so sorry if your ovaries explode because of that photo or because of this smut e.e heh, I'm not paying medical bills -3- thank you for reading and I hope you enjoy this part! If you don't want to read, just skip over this chapter. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯♡ I love you all. Enjoy~Author (°͡ ͜ʖ ͡°)

-timeskip-

Your POV

Sangwoo sat me on the toilet, then grabbing my hair calmly and tying it up into a bun. My eyes were shut tightly as I held in my nosebleed. He was shirtless and in his boxers, standing right in front of me. I bit my lower lip as he then grabbed my chin, tilting his head.

"What's wrong? you seem tense." He said giving a creepy smile. My eyes were opened slightly as I stared at his lips.

"Nothing.." I answered blankly, he shrugged and let me go. Then picking me up and entering the shower. I was naked, while he was in his boxers. My face was a dark flushed red. He looked down at me and gave a seductive grin, he ran his hand down my shoulder, then down my stomach. My eyes widened as I looked down. Seeing his hand hovering over my womanhood, teasingly. I started feeling hot, biting my lower lip. I wanted to give my all to him, all of me. He glanced down at me, watching my every move. He pinned me against the shower wall and continued to stare down at me.

"Someone seems...delighted." He said while my eyes stayed locked on the ground. He then leaned in and kissed the bridge between my neck and my shoulder. I bit my lip, a hint of pleasure running down my spine. I arched my back a little as he held the back of my waist, his other hand leading to one of my breasts. He cupped one and played with it, his eyes watching my every move. I let a small gasp escape my mouth as I looked away, water was running down his back which made me feel more vulnerable. He continued to kiss and suck gently until he left a hickey. I bit my lower lip as he held my against the wall. His hand now trailing down to my womanhood (( I DONT WANT TO MAKE YOU ALL UNCOMFORTABLE BUT YA KNOW WHAT WOMANHOOD IS, ITS THE PUSSY BOI -///-)) he plopped a finger in slowly, causing me too flinch. My eyes shut tightly as he then started to move his fingers slowly, a small groan escaping my mouth. I panted lowly, my chest puffing in and out with me. He then took his fingers out and inserted two in, causing me to moan. My face was red, the water was steaming hot. I couldn't hold it in much longer. Pleasure ran through my system as I mistakenly ejaculated. My face pleased. He gave a small grin and took his fingers out, licking them.

"That's not even half of what I'm going to do to you."

OKAY SINCE U ALL HAVE BEEN ASKING FOR AN UPDATE HERE IT IS. I WILL UPDATE THE #2 SMUT LATER ON, ILL BE BACK. BAII-AUTHOR