I'm never going there

A British forest guard in India made an alarming discovery in the year 1942. He found out that at the bottom of a small valley, around 16,000 feet above sea level, was a frozen lake, which was full of skeletons.

More stuff about it:

This discovery was possible only because that Summer, the ice had melted in the Lake of Roopkund and the skeletal remains were floating in the water and lying on the edges in a haphazard manner.

Many assumptions were made to get to the crux of whose remains it was. It was a general assumption that the skeletons must have been of a fleet of soldiers. However, after numerous theories, it was revealed that the remains were of bodies that dated back to 850 AD. Evidence has indicated the fact that there were two distinct groups of people who were traveling together when they got hit by "hard as iron" cricket ball-sized (about 23 centimeter/9 inches diameter) hailstones that came by the thousands, resulting in the travelers' sudden death as they had no place to take shelter. The hailstorm was the reason why the heads of the skeletons were cracked.

The first of the two distinct groups was identified as a family or tribe of closely related individuals, and the second one was a smaller, shorter group of locals, who must have been hired as porters and guides. Rings, spears, leather shoes, and bamboo staves were found, leading experts to believe that the group comprised of pilgrims who were crossing by the valley by taking the help of locals. It was also estimated that the remains of these people laid there for 1200 years before being discovered.

Ayyeeee I'm alive!!! Not really but who is anyways. Sooo, totally did not not update in almost a year😅😅 but anyways here you go and thanks for the wonderful comments and all the votes I've gotten. On a completely different note, it's been pride month for almost a week now! Happy Pride for those of you who celebrate like me 😘🏳️‍🌈😘 we're all unicorns here🦄🦄🦄

Love,
C