How to be one step closer to overcome dyslexia

For I should add some inspirational music I don't know why enjoy :)
----------------------------------------------
Now a lot of people in my position who can't read or write would go towards Messing around in class, trying to avoid it and having behavioural problems but how would that help them?

Exactly it doesn't.

But then there are the others who are trying their hardest to cope, overcome and to live with their dyslexia.

Now how are these two groups separated?

Effort.

Now you probably think I sound like a teacher but One group have been given a challenge and just given up straight away because things seem hard .

But the other group has been given this challenge and they may not have accept it they still put up with it and overcome it.

Now how can they do this?

Well a lot of dyslexics just don't find the learning hard the re-learning e.g. revision is even harder

the thing is now the resources we have are not just useful to dyslexics they are useful for people who are not dyslexic as well so people can help each other yep I know you may just wanna focus on your own revision but by teaching someone what you're revising you are refreshing your memory of that subject so it is a win win situation.

Now what I do I am a visual and verbal learner this means I'm better off to see a diagram of something and on top of that instead of looking at a revision book I listening to a audio off one of these websites BBC bite-size or GCSE pod.

See that is One way to overcome A tiny bit of dyslexia well just the revision as well as all that there are special places people can go to like the Helen Arkell Centre which run revision classes to help all ages maximise their revision Time and they can help with anything to do with dyslexia.

Another way to overcome dyslexia is find something you're interested in, most of the time the thing you're interested in will be affected by dyslexia but if you like it so much and you're good at that you can learn how to live with dyslexia and how to overcome it in that certain activity.

Now there is a lot more things you can do to overcome dyslexia but now it is your turned to find out more about yourself I can't tell you all about it because I'm still finding out myself and you need to accept the challenge of finding out yourself as well

I hope this helps you and now you know how people and yourself can help you

Sorry this one is a bit short

Harry :)