Chapter 7

(Eun-Jung POV)

As we both watch the sun set, Jin slowly closed his eyes, "Eun-Jung can you tell me a story?", he asked.

I looked at him as slowly put his on my shoulders, "Why?", I asked.

"Just cause", he respond.

I began to tell the story "Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs", before I knew he fell asleep. I was hesitating to touch Jin's soft brown hair. I watched his sleep for at least an hour before he woke up. "Did you take a good nap?", I smiled as him.

He looked up at me, "Yeah" as he stretched his arms, "Come, I'll take you home", he said as he reach his arm out to me.

I looked at his hand and then looked up, his smile was bright and cheerful just like before. I slowly grabbed his hand as he pulled me up.

In the car, it was dead silent, and then I spoke, "Jin, about Seok Yeong, I never hurt him", I mumble.

Jin reached out his hand and grabbed my hand tightly, but it was painful, "I know, I know", he said as he took my hand and put it near his lips.

Everything seems fine now, but my only question is why, why is he being so nice to me all of a sudden. First he wanted to kill me, now he's being to protective, what was his plan, I thought to myself after I reached home. I sat in my room after preping dinner for my step mother and sister. I felt safe to stay alone since my step brother felt for a business trip. As I lay down on my bed, I kept questioning myself, "Why is Jin being so different all of sudden?", the question kept circling inside of my head. Just then the scene of our lips touching each other started to reply inside my head, I slowly touched my lips, "Was the kiss real or fake?", I whispered to myself.

*The Next Morning

First thing of, I prep breakfast and walked out the house quietly. After I closed the door, as I turned around Jin was standing there. I jumped out of fear "What are you doing here?", I asked.

"Picking you up", he replied with a smile, "You still get scare easily", he said, then he grabbed my hand and we walked toward his car. As we walked toward his car, I thought to myself, "How does he know I get scared easily, does he remember me?" He opened the door for me, and even after I sat down, he pulled the seat beat for me. We drove off to a restaurant near his work place.

"Let have breakfast first", he said, "I haven't ate yet".

I smiled and agreed to his words. We sat down at a table near the window. "What do you want to eat?", he asked me.

"Anything is fine", I reply.

Jin looked at the waitress, "We'll have two of the Western Breakfast and two cup of hot coffee".

The waitress wrote everything down and left to the kitchen room. I looked at Jin as he looked at me. He still look like the little Jin I remember, I wonder if he remembers me or was he just saying things. "Jin, I want to ask you a question", I asked.

"Sure", he reply as the waitress came out with our breakfast and coffee.

"Why, why did you become all nice to me all of a sudden", I asked.

He stopped sipping his cup of coffee, "I already told you yesterday", he smiled.

"You never did", I reply, "All you said was you think you love me, but why all of sudden?"

"I...", he said, "I don't want us to have any misunderstanding between each other".

"Does this have to do anything with Seok Yeong death", I questioned him. "Or do you remember me?", I thought to myself.

"Lets just enjoy our breakfast before it gets cold", he reply.

I couldn't wrap my head around his unanswered. He's not the same Jin I used to know,  I guess he really don't remember me anymore. "Jin, can you do me a favor", I asked.

"What is it?", he said as he looked up at me with a smile.

"Let's not meet anymore", I said, "Thank you for the breakfast, but I have to go", I said with a tear dropping down. I got up from my chair and walked passed him. He grabbed my hand, "If you leave now, we'll definitely never gonna meet again".

I turned to look at him as he turned his head to look up at me, "I would be more happy if we don't meet again", I faked a smile, "At least one twin remembers who I am", I said as I force Jin to let go of my hand.

I paced out the door of the restaurant. "Eun-Jung, wait", I heard Jin's voice. I stopped as soon as I heard his voice, I want to turn around, but I didn't I kept walking and before I knew it I was running.

"Eun-Jung, Eun-Jung...", I heard Jin yelled as I ran toward the city bus. I got on the bus as fast as possible, I didn't want Jin to catch up to me. I didn't want to see him. Its not that I'm sad that he don't remember me, but I'm afraid of hurting him, I'm afraid of myself whenever I'm with Jin. I'm happy to be with Jin, but at the same time I'm afraid, I'm afraid...

Author's Note:
-Hello my fellow readers. I hope you enjoy this chapter update. As I always mention, I will try my best to update whenever I can, so please be patient. I know that right now a lot of you guys are waiting for BTS Comeback "You Never Walk Alone" this February, so comment down below how exited you are? and if you already pre-order an album?