Chapter 5

(Eun-Jung POV)

Before I knew it, he drove to the nearest beach. He force me out of the car and dragged me into a speed boat. "Get in. Hurry", he yelled as he dragged me.

I tried really hard to avoided going inside the boat. I didn't want to die. I don't even know why I said that in the first place. I tried screaming and kicking Jin, but he was too strong for me to handle, before I knew it Jin already got me inside the speed boat and drove to the sea. He stopped the boat in the middle of the sea far from everyone else. My body began to sweat, as I sat there in fear. Jin walked toward me, "Eun-Jung, this is your last chance to tell me what really happen", he said as he squeezed both of my arm.

"I already told you", I cried, "Please don't hurt me".

He gave put a smirk, "We can stay here all day and night here, if you don't tell me the truth".

I began to cry, "I've done nothing wrong. I don't know why your doing this too, Seok Yeong would not want you to do this".

"I told you never to mention his name", Jin yelled, "You don't have the right to speak of his name, never".

Jin slowly walked toward me, as I slowly back up, "Stay away", I mumble. Before I knew it I tripped over a rope and fell into the water.

"Help, help", I yelled, "I- I can't swim..." Everything happened so fast, before I knew it I was already under water. I tried kicking and moving my hand back and forth, but it seem as if I was going under water more and more. At this point, I began to panic, no air to breath, I grasp for air but instead I swallowed the salty sea water. As I was about to give up, I felt a hand grabbing me from my waist, and pulling me out. I looked to see that it was Jin, I held onto his shoulder to his neck, as he pulled us out. We were finally out of the water and back to the boat. I began to cried as soon as Jin put me on the floor of the boat. He held my face, "Are you okay?", he said.

I stare at him eye-to-eye, and began to cry, "I- I was so scare".

He held me between his arm, "Your okay now", he said in a soft voice, "Your okay".

After that accident, Jin took me back home. No of us talked, it was a silent drive all the way back. Once we reach my house, I walked out of his car and tried to to look or hear him as he tried to tell me something. I'm already stress and tired enough, now I have to go home and get yelled at, I'm so tired.

Once I got inside the house, my step-mother walked toward me and slapped me right in the face, "Where have you been all this time?", she yelled, "I already told you to come home on time and make us dinner".

She began to hit me, "Step-mother, I'm sorry, I won't do it again", I cried.

Then my Yu-ri  came and held my arm together as my step mother tired to hit me. Just then Jin came crashing the front door. He rushed toward me, "Let go of her", he said. He grabbed my wrist as he pushed Yu-ri of me.

"Who are you?", asked my step mother, "Get out before I call the cops".

"Eomma, isn't that Eun-Jung's boyfriend Seok Yeong", Yu-ri said as she slowly walked behind  her mom.

Jin turned to look at me and then back at them, "I'm his twin brother Kim Seok Jin", Jin said, "You guys have no right to abuse people like this".

"Jin", I mumble, "Get out".

Jin insist and dragged me out with him to his car, "Let go", I yelled.

"Why, why are you living like this", he yelled at me.

"So what if I live like this", I respond back, "This is my life, it got nothing to do with you".

Jin lean toward me, grabbed my face and before I knew it our lips touched. I pushed him away from me, and our lip depart, but this he lean forward again grabbed my waist and kissed me. I pushed him away from me the second time, "What are you doing?", I yelled as I grasp for air.

Jin pushed me as I lean on the side of his car, "You lied to me", he said and pushed me away from him. He drove off in fast speed. I slowly walked back inside the house. Yu-ri and step mother was sitting at the dinner table waiting for me, "So this why Seok Yeong killed himself. First, you secretly had an affair with his best friend and now you have the guts to date his twwin brother", Yu-ri laughed, "You have no shame at all, huh?"

Hearing those words, I wanted to yelled , scream at her, but I held it in like always. 'That's not true", I said, 'I never did that to Seok Yeong".

My step mother got up, "This is why I never accept you as a daughter. You have such a bad reputation", she smiled. The both of them left off to bed. I was left out in the living room crying in silent. "What did I ever do to deserve this?", I whispered as I looked at my photo of my mother, father, 'Eomma, I'm in pain. My heart hurts, it feel like its gonna burst", I cried.

*The next morning

I made breakfast for everyone, and left early to work. I decided not to work at the mall anymore, I don't want to see Jin or meet Jin anymore. Nothing good came out from meeting him. He's different from Seok Yeong, Seok Yeong was kind, nice, funny, and everything a girl ever want, but he didn't choose me he chose someone else and now I'm the one who is left in pain.

I went and dropped of my letter of resignation and uniform to my boss. "Are you sure you want to leave this job", she said.

"Yeah", I reply.

"If that's what you choose", she smile, "You've been one of the hard worker we ever had".

"It was nothing", I smiled back, "It was all to you and your kindness".

I walked out of the office, said my farewell to So-min and the other workers.

For the rest of the day I decided to give myself a rest and enjoy my day off. No work, no stress, just enjoy the moment. I wonder around for almost the whole morning. Just before I knew it I was at the park sitting on a bench enjoying the view and the fresh air. Out of no where, Jin came and sat next to me. I turned to look at him, "W-what are you doing here?", I asked.

"Its a park. Anyone can come and go, can't they", he said with a smile.

I got up and walked away, he chased after me. Jin grabbed my hand, "Why did you quit your job", he asked.

"I don't need to answer you", I reply, "Let go". I pushed away his hand.

He grabbed my hand again, "I've been looking for you all day", he said. Then he pulled me toward him, he embrace his arm around me, "I don't know why but I think I love you", he said.

Author Notes:
-So what do you think of this chapter so far? Comment down below, I  would love to know your opinion. Anyways I'm going back to school tomorrow, winter break is finally over and I'm so sad. I guess its back to reading, writing, pop quizzes and tests, just thinking of it my head hurts. The life of a college student. I know I say this a lot but I will try to update as much as I can even if I have stay up during school time, and please understand me if I don't update a lot in the future.