Prologue

A figure walked the city from on to of a building. They watched through a sniper; waiting for the target to appear. A deep breath was taken as the Prime Minister walked out of a government building in London, England. A few seconds later, the Prime Minister hit the ground as a bullet went straight through his skull.

"Mission Complete." The figure said into a radio.

"Head back to base Reaper. We're heading to the States."

"Copy that."

The stranger broke the sniper into its respective parts and put it away in the black case next to them. They quickly changed their attire to casual clothing and left the roof of the building. Reaper pulled out a cell and called an unknown number.

R: "Did you finish your mission?"

U: "Yeah. Where are we going next?"

R: "We are going to the States. Zero (z3r0) is coming with us Hunter."

U: "About time she left her basement."

R: "Meet me at the base."

U: "Understood."

Reaper hung up and threw the phone in the trash. She sighed softly. 'This is such a pain in the ass.' She used her hand to comb through her hair. Roughly twenty minutes later, the assassin was at the 'base'. Her partner was waiting for her in the conference room.

"Took you long enough."

"Shut up. Is everything packed?"

"Yes ma'am. Zero is already on the jet."

"Then let's go."

They each hopped on to a motorcycle from the base garage and sped to the private airstrip. Once they got there, the plane attendant put the bikes in the cargo compartment.

"Hey Zero."

Without looking up from her laptop she says, "Reaper. Hunter."

Everyone sat in their respective seats.

"What are we doing once we get to the States?"

"Hunter you are going to scope out new base locations. Reaper is going be on lookout."

"Aye Aye cap."

"Make sure the location isn't in the middle of nowhere. Internet would be nice."

"It was one mistake. Jeez give me a break."

Reaper chuckled. "I understand your masculinity is at stake because you are surrounded by women."

Hunter's face flushed with embarrassment. The plane ride was relatively quiet the rest of the way. Zero typed away on her keyboard. Hunter fell asleep and Reaper decided to read a book.

"What are you reading?"

"The Demon King. It's a pretty book so far."

"Isn't that for kids?"

"No. It's not. There are no age limits on good books."

Zero smiled and let out a soft chuckle. "Of course. How could I forget."

...

The trio piled their belongings into the SUV that was waiting for them at the airstrip. The driver took them to a luxury hotel in Manhattan.

"Thank Jameson. Go on vacation with your wife sometime."

"I will boss. Have a night day."

They checked into the penthouse suite. The suite had three rooms each with their own bathroom, a full kitchen and bar, and a huge living room. Zero set up her equipment in the living room with the help of Hunter. Reaper claimed the back room for herself.

"How long are we staying here? In the US I mean."

Zero looked up at Reaper. "Most likely permanently. Our bases in France, Russia and South Africa have been compromised. I blew them up so no one else could use them."

"Smart. Tomorrow we can start searching for a new base. Actually take a look at this."

Reaper handed her companions her tablet.

"The Avengers? What is that?" Hunter said.

"They are people to watch out for. If they get wind of us here on their turf, then we are in trouble. So no stupid stunts. I mean you Hunter." Zero stressed.

"Ok ok. No more playing around."

"Good. Change of plans. The two of you are going to Virginia tomorrow. Brent Simmons is there."

"Finally we can get rid of that pig and women will be able to rest peacefully at night."

They all laughed at their only male partners behavior. The trio spent the rest of the day planning their attacks and escape routes.

________________________________________________________________________

New book!!!

Let me warn here and only here. I curse a lot. So I apologize is that bothers anyone. I'll try to censor myself but it's difficult. This is an Avengers Fanfiction. As of right now there are no ships/relationships. Comment if you want one and what ship you want. Please don't pick out all of the spelling mistakes if there is any. Those comments are rather annoying. I understand you are trying to tell me that there is a mistake but please down. And if you do it anyway, keep it to a minimum. Thank you for reading and don't forget to vote. If you really like my work, follow me.

This image is Reaper. Well what she looks like for the mission.

Til next time,
●SHADOW OUT●