Chapter 7

Hunter sat down on the couch in the living room. He swirled his drink around contemplating what his next move should be.

"Zero did you hack into Stark's cameras yet?"

"Awhile ago. Why?"

"How's Shadow doing?"

"You haven't called her that since the incident at the Chinese embassy."

"I know. We both changed titles then."

Zero hummed. "Right. It's a shame we can't use our real names anymore. Especially with Stark in our asses."

Hunter turned and looked at Zero. "Maybe there is a way we can."

"No, it would be too suspicious. Think about none of our real identities have been active since we started. Stark would connect the dots too easily."

"Oh well. We tried."

The hacker laughed and grabbed a snack out of the cupboard in the kitchen.

"Has Reaper texted back yet?"

"No, but she probably has something planned."

...

Reaper waited on the couch for Steve to come to her floor. She was admiring the view when she heard a ding from the elevator. She turned and saw the man she was waiting for.

"Hello, again Mr. Rogers."

"Ms. Williams. I heard you called me."

"Yes, I did. I was wondering if you'd accompany me to meet an old friend. I realize there is a threat out there but I will not hide away."

Steve paused and slightly tilted his head. Obviously listening to something being said through a comm unit. "Ok, I'll accompany you. Where are you planning on going?"

"A restaurant. I hope that doesn't bother you. Will Mr. Stark allow us to use one of his cars? I'll cover gas."

JARVIS cut into the conversation. "Sir says you can take the One-77."

"It appears Mr. Stark knows where I'm going. Let's go Mr. Rogers."

Reaper headed to the elevator with Steve behind her. "Jarvis, can you take us to the Captain's floor?"

"My floor? What for?"

"You can't go to the restaurant looking like that." She curled her lip in disgust. "No no no. You need a suit. I'm sure Mr. Stark forced you to get one while living here."

JARVIS took the pair to Steve's floor. They walked to his bedroom and Reaper opened his closet in search of an outfit. Steve watched as she practically torn his closet apart. She mumbled no to everything she pulled out.

"Jarvis?"

"Yes, Ms. Williams?"

"How fast would it take for Mr. Rogers to have a suit made for him? I'll like to get dinner by 7 pm."

"Sir's tailor can get it done in two hours."

"That would leave an hour and a half to drive. How can I pay them? I have my card with me."

"Ms. Williams you shouldn't pay for this for me."

"That's right. I'll pay for it."

Steve and Reaper turned to see Tony standing in the doorway.

"Mr. Stark. I didn't realize you were here as well."

Tony walked further into the room and began discussing different styles that would best suit Steve. The next hour flew by. The tailors measured Steve and left quickly to start working on it. Reaper decides to teach Steve some etiquette. Not that he didn't know any but she wanted to make sure he didn't make a fool of himself.

At around 5:30 pm, the suit was ready.

"Put it on Steve. They need to make sure it doesn't need any adjustments."

Steve's suit was navy blue and complimented his eyes.

"Looks great. Hugs your body in the right places. Now come here and sit."

'Patricia' combed his hair a bit to make it neater. "There. You look gorgeous. Now I need to change. Go show your teammates."

She walked to the elevator to go back to the room she was staying in. 'Hm? Which outfit should I wear? Can't wear the red one. I wore that for Brent's Gala. Maybe the green one. No, I got it!' She pulled out a black dress that fell past her ankles. There was a large slit on the right side that exposed her leg. She grabbed her phone and shot 'Jason' a quick text. Meet where we first met under the moon.

Reaper went to the common floor where she saw all of the Avengers

"Are you ready Mr. Rogers?"

Steve blushed, "Uh yes. Let's go." He held out his arm for her to grab. 

"Ms. Williams Happy is waiting for you downstairs."

"Happy?"

"Stark's Personal Bodyguard. He'll be driving us tonight."

"Ah, I see. Thank you, Mr. Stark."

"No problem Ms. Williams."

The pair took the elevator down to the garage where Happy was waiting. Happy opened the door for Reaper to step into the vehicle. 

"Thank you, sir." She smiled at him.

"My pleasure ma'am."

Once everyone was in the car, Happy asked, "Where to ma'am?"

"Le Bernardin Please. I have a reservation."

________________________________________________________________________________

Hope you enjoyed this chapter. I being thinking of pairing Reaper with Steve or Bruce but I'm not sure. Let me know what you think. The big decision is coming up soon. Whether they join the Avengers or not. Which do you think will happen? Will they join? Yay or Nay? By the way Le Bernardin is a real restaurant. It's one of the most expensive ones in the New York City.

Til next time,
●SHADOW OUT●