What comes next.

HOLY FUCK. THAT SNEAK PEEK. I. CAN'T. (this whole thing is basically their kiss (so don't even search for plot) and I'm not even sorry)

Here they are, standing so close to each other in a library, and she's staring into his steel blue eyes. Phil himself stares back into her brown ones, getting lost in their depth.

He always had been able to read her with just one look into her eyes. Now he sees something in them, something new, yet totally familiar. Her eyes are filled with love, and she's smiling just barely. He notices that as he looks at her lips, her beautiful lips. Phil wonders if they still would feel soft against his.

He looks back into her eyes just to notice that she stares at his lips. And that's when he just doesn't care anymore about regulations and about what would be reasonably and he leans in, giving her time to pull back.

But Melinda May had been thinking the same, and she can't take her eyes off his lips.

Phil's eyes flutter shut and finally, finally they close the gap between them and press their lips against each other gently. Melinda sighs softly and Phil can feel her smile against his lips.

This isn't their first kiss, of course not, but it's their first kiss as themselves, and their first sober kiss.

Still Melinda's lips still feel the same; soft and warm against his, and the butterflies are fluttering in his gut.
As Melinda's hand finds its way into his hair, there's a warm, beautiful feeling in his chest and he lets his hands settle down on her waist, carefully pulling her closer.

As they break apart as air is absolutely needed Melinda whispers his name, and it's one of the most beautifulest things he ever had heard in his life.

She kisses him again, and now they're done exploring. Something, maybe the way her hands feel in his hair, gently pulling at the brown strands, lights the spark in his heart.

And suddenly Phil has her pressed against the bookshelf.

But before things can go any further they are interrupted by a loud squeak. "Oh my - I'm sorry!" Daisy calls and hides her eyes behind her hands. They part quickly and Melinda chuckles silently, brushing a strand of her hair behind her ear. She gives Phil a quick look that sends tiny lightning bolts through his body and she turns to Daisy. "Did you find something?"

The younger Agent shakes her head. "And you neither I presume." Phil smiles at May. "I think we found something... although it might not be useful for this mission." Melinda smiles back at him, and for a quick moment she forgets that she isn't real, that she isn't just a robot waiting for its programming to kick in.