The Mizukage's Dream

Mei Terumi look up to her handsome groom as both of them gazed at each other's eyes deeply in love. It finally came to past and her greatest dream finally come true - to get married. Mei Terumi, the beautiful fifth Mizukage finally got hitch, stunning everyone in her white western style gown. She walked down the church chapel smiling demurely to this handsome hunk while she can see on her peripheral all the Kages clapping witnessing her big day. Tsunade sama, the Hokage of the hidden leaf village didn't seem too happy but Mei didn't really mind one upping her once in a while.

On the other side of the aisle stand her prodigy, Chojuro clapping and yelling in his suit and tie. And then amidst that crowd she saw Ao. Ao, her faithful advisor, the one who has always fought by her side. He doesn't look very comfortable with the western style clothes but she saw him clapping too with the crowd albeit less enthusiastically.

She didn't know why but she immediately noticed the smile plastered on his face was fake. "What's troubling him?" She thought her eyes rolling as usual.

Then all of a sudden, she looked up again to her groom and wondered, wait a minute, who is this guy? And why am I getting married to him?

"Ao?! Ao?! Can you give me an explanation?" She said this in her mind irritated.

She started scanning the crowd for her faithful advisor who can let her know what is going on. She caught a sight of his back as he turn the corner walking away from the crowd. It was a brief glance but she saw his shoulder a little stoop down as his blue moussed up hair disappeared from her sight.

A sudden confusion and sadness pinch through her heart. What is going on?

Things went by like a whirlwind, amidst the crowd and the speeches. Mei felt sick more than happy, like she was in a daze and totally out of sort. Damn it where is Ao when she needs him?

The calm and matter of fact attitude of Ao has always kept her grounded, focus. But now in this chaos.. Where is he?

In the silence of the new couple's room, the groom started to approach Mei with a kiss. She didn't stop him because that's what couple's do on their first night together. But as she held his hair, she started to wish very hard that this is just a mistake. She was surprised to find that as she closed her eyes to wish this confusion and madness away she see the face she has been longing to see the whole day...

"Mei"

The familiar voice said and her eyes quickly snapped open. In front of her, very close to her face is Ao. She was holding his hair and his lips were very closed to her.

"Ao?" She asked tentatively.

"Yes, Milady" He answered with a twinkle of confidence or was that hint of arrogance in his eyes?

"But where is.. Where is?"

She wasn't able to complete her sentence before she heard Ao said.. "There is no one else here, only me my lady, and no other." And he captured her lips in his.

Mei felt her heart sing as she turn herself over to the bliss of kissing this man... Ao.