The Mizukage's Order

Ao, the Mizukage's faithful advisor has now been sleeping on her bed for a few nights. The medics were initially surprised when they found him missing in his room and when they came to alert the Mizukage, she just calmly shush them quietly and pointed to a sleeping Ao.

Ao, would now go back and forth his room and the Mizukage's for his food and medicine but for most times, he will find himself sleeping in her chambers.

While the medic kept their mouth shut after a warning look from the Mizukage, the boy ninja Chojuro continue to be clueless as he finds his Senpai always in the Mizukage's room. Perhaps he is well enough to work again. Chojuro naively thought.

Ao was getting bored after waking up to what seem to be midday. The Mizukage's presence was not in the room. Regaining more strength now but still not at his old chakra levels, he can sense the piles of paper on top of the Mizukage's table.

Before the war, he will be expected to seat infront of it and start filtering the information for his Mizukage. But without his sight?

Ao, quietly sat infront of the table and rolled a scroll open. Pulling a little bit of chakra in his palm, he put his hand over the scroll slowly. His skin is very sensitive that the slightest difference in light and shadow will translate to heat and warm for him. Using this principle, he slowly tried to pass his chakra across the scroll and even to his own surprise, his brain can make out the words.

This first scroll was just a status update on the border squirmish happening at the north gate. Just regular rodents trying to take advantage of the war torn village, of course to their dismal end. He automatically grabbed for a small paper and brush and do a quick summary and assessment of that first scroll.

Ao then moved on to the next scroll, and doing the same, he started to go through one scroll after another.

The Mizukage found him sleeping on the desk when she entered the chamber late in the afternoon. She came right in time before he fell off the chair unconscious.

With a deep frown on her face, she carried him like he is a child and put him to bed.

"Baka, why would you exert yourself when you have barely recovered?"

She lay him down and checked his breathing, his temperature and chakra level. Just exhausted. She said sighing. She saw the piles of scrolls with his little paper notes.

She smiled. You have not change Ao. And knowing he is fast asleep. She stole a gentle kiss on his cheek before standing up and going back to her desk. It's still going to be a long night for paper works.

XXXX

Ao woke up with the Mizukage beside him again. He sigh in relief as just having her closed by makes him feel that everything is going to be ok.

Then he felt her suddenly stirred. "Ao, are you awake?"

"Yes my lady?" He answered.

"Ao when you get better you will marry me." Said the Mizukage as if just reading out a mission assignment to him.

"My lady?" He sounded surprised.

She yawned and then turned her body away from him to the other side but not without pushing her back close to him. "Don't make me repeat myself." Came her reply.

"Yes, my lady." He said looking sightless up the ceiling.