No Strings Attached ~ (A Calum/Ashton Fanfiction)

{Disclaimer: This is not about Calum and Ashton getting together, lol}

"We don't pick who we fall in love with."

When two friends decide to make a pact to have a "No Strings Attached" relationship, not bounded by feelings or labels, what happens when one of them wants to break it?

"I don't know if I can continue this Calum..."

Calum shifts curiously at his friend's sudden outburst, before pulling himself to his elbows.

"Why is that J?"

I feel my stomach turn as I turn to face him.

"I keep trying to hide how much I love you, but just being your "friend" isn't enough. I don't want to be just a good time anymore; I want to be something more."

Calum's breath seems to hitch in his throat as he watches his best friend start to break down in front of him.

"Jaden, I..."

Sometimes when you want something so bad, anything that seems to be close to it ends up being what you think you need. But what happens when you end up falling for more than what you thought you needed, wanted.

Jaden is your average eighteen year old girl, living her life to the fullest. But what happens when one of her closest friends wants to make a pact that could possibly ruin everything they have built together. Everything seems to be easy at first; nothing seemed to get in the way. No drama, no feelings, no attachment. Everything was perfect, until she began to feel something more, until she began to want something more.

Throughout this rollercoaster of events, a friendly face is asked to help her make Calum fall in love with her. Ashton was more than willing to help get these two together, but what happens when he ends up falling for her instead.

When a love triangle starts spiralling out of control, which would you choose.

The boy you thought you had found to love, even when he wasn't sure on wanting something more?

Or

The boy that was willing to help you find love, the one that unexpectedly fell in love with you.

"The best love story is when you fall in love with the most unexpected person at the most unexpected time."