Chapter 3~kiss?

The restaurant was extremely romantic and we kept looking into eachothers eyes;). After 30 mins we decided it was time to go I payed the man and we left for home. We were just outside the flat when Robyn pushed me against the  wall and kissed me :). As I liked Robyn I kissed her back and we ended up snogging for roughly about 10 minutes and then Robyn went off into her bedroom therefore I chose to go into my bedroom aswell and FaceTime my best friend Ben :). We talked About Robyn and what I should do or what I should say as I started to catch even more feelings for her. After thinking everything threw I fell to sleep, still thinking of Robyn.
I woke up to the sound of the ear ringing sound of my alarm clock. Excitedly I jumped out of bed and put of jeans and left my shirt off (to show off to Robyn) when I walked into the living room and their was Robyn eating breakfast as I walked in she turned around and gasps then I suddenly jump around and mumble "oh sorry, I thought u would be asleep" she replied " oh it's fine, I don't mind" We then got ready and left for college... I'm not going to say anything about college as nothing happened at college what I did do was learned stuff and then went home :D ( see very interesting ) after this "embarrassing " moment that I totally didnt plan at all ;) I got changed thinking Carefully about what I was going to wear. It took me roughly 10 minutes till I was fully ready :) I walked out to see Robyn looking as bright as a diamond , stunning as always ;)