Chapter9~ does she get the...?

I'm not going to tell u the whole finding Robyn story because that wasn't interesting . So let's carry on now , we walked into the flat and it was silent then Ben (the BITCH) ran over and hugged Robyn tight like longer then a "friend" hug so I got mad I know I'm acting all over protective but I've never had such a good girlfriend in my LIFE. Ben looks like a rabbit ...with rabeise ,a sexually confused rat. I know I shouldn't of lost my temper but sometimes I can't help it I just blow things out of perporsion, my face started to swell up turning redder but the second , Robyn putting her lips on his neck shutting he eyes tight . I gave up the fight I grabbed Ben shoved him against the wall holding his collor like a dog (which he basically is ) pushed him unto his room and shouted "BAD BEN" because I wanted him to know that he was a dog and a very bad one . Robyn her pure green eyes tearing up , at first I think that I have hurt her , so I pull her closer lifted up onto the kitchen counter we leant in and started making out , she whispered "hold on buddy , u ain't going no where" I was confused I didn't know what to think she jumped off the counter and pushed me into the bedroom slamming me on the bed ....
She started getting unchanged ....
Then a few things happened ....
We may or may not have both lost our viginity to eachother ...
I'm not going to mention stuff that happened because I guess people know what sex is so it's fine . All I can think about is what the fuck Ben is thinking ... To be honest I don't care but it is a bit weird thinking he could of heard that and we have to live with him .we got up both ignoring what just happened we got changed and pretend like nothing just happened just to break the tension . When we walked out Into the kitchen and we saw Ben . Me and Robyn were both sweating, looking at each other out of breath. Ben look confused ...
Then he looked at Robyn found out what had happened and decided to completely blank me for the rest of the day ...