~part 27~

"Naina - ask me anything you want today."

I looked a bit lost.

"Come on, ask - I'm in a good mood today, who knows you may never get it again."

"If it was me I would ask for three diamond necklaces." Aditi blurted out from the crowd as we were still on stage.

Everyone stared at her in shock.

She looked at everyone in confusion.

"It's a bit less ain't it?"

There was a burst of laughter from the crowd.

"Soo... after that wonderful example of - 10 necklaces did you say Aditi?? Let's move onto what Naina has to say."

Aditi rolled her eyes as Avi nudged her.

"....." Bunny looked up towards me as my head was down.

"I want your loyalty."

Suddenly, silence filled the assembly.

Bunny's smile lessened as he rested his hands on my shoulders.

"That I give you anyway." He said softly.

"After marriage." I replied, now making eye contact. "Things should stay the same. Like they are now."

There was gossiping amongst the crowd.

Bunny pretended to think for a while and then spread his arms apart for me to hug him.

A big smile grew on my face.

"And I'll only marry on one condition." I said stubbornly.

"Necklaces, loyalty, nothing should stay the same --- I mean - everything should stay the same....! What else now my mother?" He teased.

"No more pranking me with crappy jokes like you're going out with someone else." I said firmly but softly.

Everyone laughed and he shook his head.

"What?"

"I won't stop - I'll just give you even better 'surprises'" he replied smartly, exaggerating on the word surprise.

This time it was my turn to shake my head and we both laughed over our stupidity.

"Alright guys, let's start the engagement ceremony." Avi appeared on stage.

"Dude, we've just put the ring on her finger."

"Indian style?"

Me and Bunny looked at each other in surprise.

Suddenly, we were pulled off stage by Avi as live performers to Bollywood songs began doing a funky dance.

The style suddenly changed to more traditional and a woman wearing traditional Rajasthani outfits was carrying a royal platter with a small ring placed in the middle carefully.

We got onto stage again and she bent down on one knee and lowered her head as Bunny picked up the ring and put it on my finger while royal music was playing.

I certainly did feel like a princess.

"Woohooooo!" Everyone cried and clapped.

This was a very weird but amazing engagement. Leaving all my past behind, I certainly did feel that luck was on my side.

💓

"I heard Aditi and Avi are planning our wedding Naina."

"I should've guessed." I said, giggling while folding up our clothes and putting them away in the cupboards.

"Well, remember you said you wanted six kids -"

"Ummm......."

"Oh right - you're amnesia."

"Sucks to my amnesia." I rolled my eyes.

He laughed a bit but told me what he meant.

"You said you wanted six kids from me at that moment, on the road."

"What?" I looked shocked. How could I ask him that?"

"Yeah - and you were getting really close to me as well ......"

"Huh?!" I almost sounded scared.

"Uh huh...... I somehow escaped, saving my self respect but you just trailed behind me everywhere because of your kids."

"Bunny - are you serious?"

"Yup, and you even tried to get into my bedroom...."

"No - just no - I can't have done that!"

I had a worried look on my face. Was he joking?

Hi guys - how was the chapterrrr? Sorry it was a lil short but I promise it'll be longer next time! I was just wondering - how many of you would read a book on how Bollywood stars deal with their fandom and the way they present themselves in front of the media with their personal problems such as love triangles and health conditions like drug addiction. I'm gonna include all the popular stars so can you comment if you would read it? Thanks x