2P!America x Dominant!Reader- Swap

Requested by @nekolover93. I fucking love Allen.

Allen liked to be the dominant one in your relationship. It was just the feeling of having someone under him that made him go wild. Someone that he could use as much as he wanted. You never ever got bored of the way he treated you in bed. However, you wanted to have a taste of what it's like to dominate.

It was just a typical night, a movie and cuddling turned into something much more heated. The two of you were now in bed, Allen on top of course. He smirked down at you. "Fuck, babe. I can't wait to get inside you," he licked his lips. Little did he know about what was to come. You tackled him, pinning his arms down. His seductive expression turned into one of shock and disbelief as you hovered over him, a grin on your face. "___, what are you-" "Hush, Al. If you be a good boy and do what I say, you won't be punished," one of your hands wandered lower to his chest. Allen frowned. "Hell no! I refuse to be told what to do!" he started to struggle against your grip, attempting to wriggle out. This only earned him a bite to his neck, prompting him to freeze and gasp softly. "Allen wants to be a bad boy, I guess he really must want his punishment." Allen loved bondage more than anything. He loved watching you be so vulnerable, all tied up, gagged and blinded. So you decided to give him a taste of his own medicine. You could imagine the expression on his face when you pulled out a pair of handcuffs. Cuffing both of his hands to the bed post, you straddled him, still grinning. "Fuck," he mumbled.

Allen had finally given up, and had allowed you to do whatever you wanted to his body. "That's a good boy. Now, then. Let's get rid of all these useless clothes, shall we?" you lifted his shirt up, exposing his well-built body. You leaned in an captured Allen's lips in a rough kiss. He moaned against you, trying to grind into you. Slowly, you trailed your fingers down his chest, down his stomach, and when you had just reached his V-line, you pulled away. You noticed how hard he was. Grabbing his jeans and pulling them down along with his boxers, his member sprang out from beneath. You kissed the tip, earning you a low moan from Allen. "___, come on... quit with the teasing..." he bucked his hips, attempting to make you do more than kiss. "Beg," was all you said. Yes, Allen had made you beg for more when he was dominant. Even when you did beg, he didn't give you what you wanted.

"Fucking hell. Fine. ___.. please just... just suck my cock already!" he yelled, already very impatient. That was what you wanted. You took his length deep into your mouth, and when you did so his breath hitched. You began to bob your head up and down slowly, moans of pleasure escaping Allen's mouth. "Fuck! Go faster!" he begs, bucking his hips slightly. Giving Allen a blowjob was rather rare for you, since he liked to do all the work. So whenever you were able to give him one, you would make it the best damn blowjob he had ever had. You sucked faster, slightly grazing your teeth over his hard shaft. His voice moaning your name just turned you on even more. He gritted his teeth, trying to move despite the fact that his arms were restrained. He desperately wanted to grab your hair and thrust into your warm mouth. "Shit.. fuck, ___... I'm gonna cum..." as soon as he said those words, your mouth was off his cock. He glared at you, annoyed. "Why did you stop?" he asked, panting slightly.

"We can't have you finishing just yet, can we, Al? We've barely even started," you smiled innocently at him. "If my hands weren't cuffed right now, I'd be fucking you til' you couldn't see straight!" he growled. "Sorry, babe. But for now, it's the other way around," you teased. He rolled his eyes. "Whatever, are you gonna fuck me or what?" "You're rather impatient," you laughed softly and began to take your clothes off slowly just to tease him. Allen watched as you undressed, his eyes observing your curves. After your panties had gone off, you straddled him once again. "What do you want me to do to you?" you asked him. Allen gulped nervously and you smirked. You had finally got him to know who the dominant one was at the moment. "... god dammit ___, fuck me..." he finally managed to say. "That's a good boy," you took his cock and inserted it into your entrance. Allen started to struggle against his restraints. He wanted so badly to grab your hips and slam you onto him. You moved your hips up and down, gradually picking up the pace.

"Yeah.. just like that babe," Allen moaned softly, bucking his hips in an attempt to go deeper into your core. He gave a rough thrust, making you squeal in pleasure. You continued to move up and down, moaning loudly at the sensation you were feeling. His eyes were focused on your body. All he could think about was how sexy you looked. He licked his lips at the delicous sight. Your hands were placed on his chest, trying to keep your balance as you bounced on him. You could feel him struggling to get those cuffs off. Normally, he would be able to break them easily. But because of how roughly you were riding him at the moment, he was too worn out to do it. You noticed this and stopped riding him. "Babe, come on. Take these damn cuffs off," he growled, his hips snapping upward once again. You moaned at this, but maintained your dominance once again. "Why should I? It's fun seeing you be so submissive," you giggled. "I'm not playing around, ___. If I were you, I'd take them off this instant," he threatened. Now you were confused, but your thoughts were interrupted when the sound of metal snapping filled your ears.

You looked down at Allen, a smug expression plastered on his face. Shit. The bastard had distracted you so he could get out of those cuffs! You gulped and smiled nervously. "... oops?" you mumbled. "Oops indeed." He grabbed you, removing you from his cock and pushed you onto your stomach, your face landing onto the pillow. "You've done it now, ___. You have officially fucked up. Trust me when I say, you're not going to be walking for a few days. Maybe even weeks," he hissed. He inserted his length back into you harshly. He started to slam into you, hitting your deepest spots. His pace was fast, it was almost animalistic. Allen leaned down and bit your shoulder. Hard. However, this just added to the pleasure you were feeling. Tears clouded in your eyes as you screamed Allen's name repeatedly. His fingernails dug deep into your hips, wanting to make sure that he left his mark on you. His hips continued to snap forward at a high speed, sweat forming on both of your bodies.

Allen's dark hair stuck to his forehead because of all the sweat forming on him. He wanted to make sure you knew who was in charge. Your legs felt like jelly as you tried to hold yourself up. He grabbed your face, forcing you to look at him. "Look at you. You're about to cum. I can see it in your eyes," he purred, continuing to completely ravage you. It was true. The heat in your stomach was too much for you to handle and it was becoming stronger each moment. "So tell me, ___. Whose are you?" he gripped your hair, pulling it.

"A-Allen.." you squeaked. "Pathetic! Louder!" he demanded.

"Allen!"
"Louder!"
"ALLEN!"
"Tell everyone who's fucking you sensless!"
"ALLEN F. JONES IS FUCKING ME SENSLESS!!"

He smirked as you screamed that. "That's my girl." You gripped the sheets harder, your knuckles turning white. "Allen, I can't! I have to-!" you whimpered. "Cum then. Do it," he murmured. You shivered beneath him, letting out a loud cry as you orgasmed. All you could see was white as the strong sensation overpowered you. Allen gave one last hard thrust, burying himself deep inside you as he released into you, groaning loudly. Your fluids dripped down the back of your legs. Your legs gave in and you finally collapsed onto the bed, panting heavily. Allen lay down by your side, trying to catch his breath. Both of you lay in silence for a few seconds.

"Okay, I admit it," Allen started, breaking the silence, "maybe I did enjoy it more than I should have when you topped." You smiled at him teasingly. "Should I do it more often?" you asked him. He rolled his eyes. "Whatever, just tell me if you want to top first. You took me by surprise," he scoffed and pulled you towards his chest. "Love you, Al," you giggled. Allen smiled slightly. "Yeah yeah, love you too, ___."

Okay I was very bored today so I decided to work on this. I couldn't help myself and I added some dom Allen ;)