2P!America x Stripper!Reader- Call Me

fuck i'm really late
this was a request. This story's also gonna be a bit different. It's in third person this time so enjoy ;)

Allen watched her, hungrily eyeing every move she made as she danced. The way her hips swayed to the beat of the music almost made him drool. He wanted her badly. She was too tempting to look away from. But he didn't dare make a move. He just sat there, his body completely frozen as his eyes were glued onto her figure. Suddenly, she turned her head and noticed him staring at her. She got off the stage and walked over to him, a smirk on her face as she did so. Allen couldn't believe it. She was headed in his direction. Getting a bit too excited, he started breathing heavier and his pants started to feel tight. She stood in front of him for a few seconds before straddling him. Allen let out a gasp before grabbing onto the sides of the chair he was sitting on. "Hey, handsome. My name's ___. What's yours?" she purred. "A-Allen..." he gulped, leaning away slowly.

"I can see you have a little problem down there," ___ giggled, grinding onto him slightly. "Ah, n-no. That? That's nothin', really.."  he tried covering it up quickly, so as to not embarrass himself. "Aww, that's cute. But I can tell you're a tad bit too excited. How about I... help you out," she whispered seductively into his ear. Allen quickly nodded. Normally, he wouldn't be this nervous around such a hot girl, but ___ was different. There was just this fire in her eyes that made it hard for him play it cool. She grabs his arm and drags him to a room backstage.

___ locked the door, making sure that no one walked in on their private session. Grinning, she pushed Allen onto the couch harshly, getting on top of him afterwards. Allen was surprised. He always topped while having sex, and wasn't used to getting dominated by a girl. "What's wrong? Feeling too
nervous?" ___ teased, pulling off his shirt. "No way! I've done this shit too many times to be nervous!" he tried covering up his embarrassment by acting cocky, but ___ was smarter than that. "Right. Now then, let's get these pesky jeans out of the way. I wanna see what I'm in for," she licked her lips as her smooth hands travelled south towards the buttons of his pants. "Oh, r-right..." Allen stuttered. A girl has never had the guts to even ask him if she could top, she would have been much too scared, and this fed him more confidence. But all of his confidence was being ripped off him tonight, by a girl he just met a few minutes ago. ___ pulled Allen's jeans off along with his boxers, revealing his hard cock. "Not bad. You're one of the biggest I've seen," she laughed. He figured that she wasn't a virgin. She seemed so experienced, like she'd done this many times before. Too many times maybe.

Allen couldn't allow this girl to top him fully, so he decided to use the remaining dominance he had left. "You gonna fuck me? Or am I gonna have to do it myself?" he scoffed. "Maybe you aren't such a bottom after all. I like a guy that can gain control over me," ___ whispered seductively into his ear. Allen lost it and grabbed her hips, pushing her down onto her back and getting on top of her. "You little slut. I know you were watching me as you danced on that stage. I know that you were practically waiting for a chance to go over to me, and ask me to fuck you as rough as I could!" Allen snapped. ___ just smiled. "Wow, that story was spot on! Now.. just fuck me already!" she growled impatiently.

Allen lifted her short skirt and tore off her panties, eager to finally get laid after he had been sex-deprived for what may not seem like a very long time to other (normal) people. "Hold on!" ___ suddenly yelled. Allen looked at her, confused and frustrated. "What now?" he groaned. She handed him a small square plastic wrapper, and then he realized what she had wanted him to do. "Right.." he cleared his throat and ripped open the packet, getting the condom out and slipping it on. "Now... you're mine!" he thrusted into her with full force, a squeak escaping her lips. "You've had so many dicks inside you and you still feel as tight as a virgin. Lucky me," he chuckled and began thrusting harshly. ___ clawed at his back as the pleasure began to spread throughout her entire body.

Allen pounded into her harshly. This was so wrong. He had just met her, how could he be doing this? But ___ wasn't complaining. She was enjoying it greatly, so he decided to go for it and fuck her with all the strength he could gather. "Oh fuck... Allen, yes!!" she screamed, her legs tightly wrapped around his waist. He licked his lips at the sound of his name rolling off her sweet tongue.

Tight. She was just so tight and warm. He felt like he would cum any second. But in order to impress this girl, he fought the feeling of release with the ambition to make her cum first. ___ arched her back and pushed her hips against Allen's. He was hitting all of her special spots, her juices making it immensly easy for him to thrust in and out at a fast pace. "H-harder! Harder!!" she screamed, drool running down her chin. Out of all the people that she had intercourse with, he was the roughest, but she wasn't complaining at all. No, she loved it rough. She loved boys with an animalistic side, and Allen was perfect. She looked straight into his eyes and saw nothing but lust. This was a feeling she had never experienced before. She was actually intimidated by him. Not the bad type of intimidation, but the exciting kind.

Allen bit ___'s shoulder hard, actually drawing a bit of blood which was fine with her. She believed that a tad bit of pain contributed to the pleasure, but too much would ruin it. He then began to suck on the tiny wound, marking her skin with a love bite.

"Ah- I'm gonna c-cum-"
"Don't you fucking dare!!" Allen yelled, not ready to release yet. He was barely near his end, and didn't want her to be worn out before came. ___ whimpered, trying her best to hold it in while Allen ruthlessly drilled into her. "If you cum before I tell you to... I'm gonna have to punish you.. Wouldn't want that huh?" he growled into her ear. She shook her head, not able get the words out of her mouth. It felt like she was losing her mind, her body taken over by complete lust. Allen could feel her walls clenching around his cock in an attempt to keep herself from releasing. He smirked at this, and decided to find out how much he could to before she could break and orgasm. His thrusts sped up, their hips meeting more often. He was hitting all her spots, her mind going blank everytime he did this.

"Allen, I can't anymore! Just let me cum goddammit!!" she screamed in ecstasy. Allen couldn't say no. He was just as close to the end as her. "Fine! Do it!" he hissed. Both of them were sent over the edge at the same time, moaning loudly as a huge wave of pleasure hit them like a bus. Allen pulled out of ___, collapsing on top of her due to the intensity of his orgasm. The both of them smiled at each other before closing their eyes and falling asleep.

The next morning, Allen woke up only to realize that the warmth below him had disappeared, and that he was sleeping on the couch, alone with no pants on. He groaned, getting up slowly and looking around for ___. He noticed a yellow sticky note on the door, but couldn't read it. He walked over to it and pulled it off the door. He smirked as he read what was written on it.

'(Your number). Call me ;)
From the only girl you're gonna fuck from now on, ___'

sAFE SEX IS THE BEST SEX KIDDOS