Canada x Reader- Warming Up

You and Matthew had been dating for two years, and somehow, despite your hatred towards cold weather, he managed to convince you to move to Canada to live with him. You regretted your decision everyday when you stepped outside, only to be greeted with freezing cold weather and extremely low temperatures. However, nightly cuddles with your Canadian boyfriend made up for your suffering. You loved how warm it felt whenever he held you close to him lovingly. If you were lucky, cuddling would lead to something else... if you know what I mean.

It was a Friday night, the two of you were exhausted from work, and were anticipating a night of complete relaxation. While Matthew was in the shower, you got bored and decided to watch some TV on the couch. Fifteen minutes in, you started to feel cold again. You wished that Matthew would finish showering so he could get down here and keep you warm. You soon started shivering, rubbing your hands together to try to create some sort of friction to keep yourself warm. "___, I'm done-" Matthew called out to you before realizing that your teeth had started chattering. He snuck up behind you and wrapped his arms around you. "Aww, are you cold, sweetheart?" he whispered, his warm breath hitting your ear. "It's freezing.." you mumbled. You could practically feel him smirk against your ear.

He latched his lips onto your neck and began to kiss and suck lightly. "Would you like me to warm you up?" he purred. Hesitating, you nodded. Matthew laughed softly, before trailing his kisses down your neck to your collarbone while he began to take your shirt off. When you had started dating him, you always thought that he wasn't the type to top during sex. You always thought that you would have to do all the work while he just sat there, embarrassed. Boy, you were wrong. When you had sex for the first time, he surprised you with his dominance.

You hadn't realised that Matthew had taken your shirt off as well as your bra until the cold hit your skin hard. You grabbed onto his shoulders, pulling him close so you could warm up. You didn't realise that you had shoved his face right into your breasts. He took this opportunity to bite them teasingly, making you gasp in shock. Matthew pulled your pants off along with your panties. Jeez, he was eager. "C-cold.." you muttered, starting to shiver again. "Don't worry, ___. Soon, you will be very warm," he gave your stomach a quick kiss.

"Hurry up then," you crossed your arms and huffed. Matthew chuckled and took his shirt off, not even flinching because of the cold weather. Sometimes you wondered how he could go without a heater in the house, but then you realized that because he was so used to it, he didn't even feel it anymore. I mean, he is the personification of Canada after all, so it would make sense. He unbuttoned his pants and pulled them down, his member rock hard. He got back on top of you, grinning. "You want my cock in you?" he asked, making you blush. When Matthew was horny, he was like a whole different person. "Y-yeah.." you replied, looking away. "Beg." You stared at him, embarrassed. "Mattie, I can't-" "Then I'm not going to fuck you." This was enough to make you change your mind. You wanted him. No, you needed him.

"Matthew, please do me a favour... and keep me warm," you wrapped your arms around his neck, pulling him closer. "That's what I like to hear," he growled and slammed his cock right into you. "Matthew!" you shouted in pure pleasure. You were not a virgin, but everytime you had sex with him, Matthew would always stop for a few seconds to make sure you were okay. Once he knew that everything was fine, he would start to ram into you, making sure you knew that he was in charge.

Matthew fucked you with all the strength he could gather. "Matthew!!" you screamed. "That's right, maple, say my name," he groaned into your ear. You clawed at his back, leaving marks and maybe even drawing a bit of blood. You loved the way he treated you in bed. You saw his curl bobbing up and down in front of you. Smirking, you grabbed it and licked it. He let out a groan and bit your shoulder. "Again! Do it again!" he growled loudly. You continued to lick and suck on the odd piece of hair, arousing Matthew further and making him pound into you at a high speed. His thrusts were quick and strong, and adding to that, he was hitting the spots that made you see stars. "Yes, Matthew! Harder, faster! Please!" you begged. Matthew was more than happy to give you more. Saliva dribbled down your chin as you squeezed your eyes shut, moaning loudly.

You opened your eyes and your eyes met with Matthew's. His eyes were filled with lust. He was panting hard and was covered in sweat, but he still looked like a god to you. You screamed as you reached your first orgasm, but Matthew was far from finished. "Oh, ___. We have to work on that stamina of yours. I'm not even close!" he grinned at you. You found out during your first time with him that Matthew had a high sex drive and stamina, which meant that for him to cum, you probably had to cum twice or more.

You barely had any time to recover from your high as Matthew had resumed pounding into you again. The two of you stared into each other's eyes lovingly, kissing all over each other. He loved showing you how much you meant to him, and you adored it when he did. You felt like there was no one else in the world apart from you two. Bucking your hips against his, you let out moans and screams, not even ashamed to hold them in. You knew that Matthew was fully aroused now. How could he not be? Your warm, tight walls around his member, the sounds coming out of your mouth and just the sight of you.

"M-Mattie! I-I.." you tried to form words, but all that came out were moans and Matthew's name. "Dammit! I-I'm cumming.." you heard Matthew groan. He felt you tighten around his cock, and he knew you were cumming as well. You screamed as you released for the second time. Matthew wasn't able to take it anymore and gave one last harsh thrust before releasing his seed deep into you.

The both of you gazed into each others eyes, panting heavily. Matthew laughed softly. "You warm now?" he asked, playfully. You smiled and nodded. "Burning."

This took longer than expected. Oops.