PROLOGUE

The left half of the moon was only visible. The stars were barely seen, as the lights of the city shone bright. The snow was falling down, not too harsh, yet not too soft. The alley cast long dark shadows of figures such as trash cans and cars, that seemed more like monsters and creatures quietly sitting, listening to every sound you make. It was silent for a moment. A world of silence where everything was peaceful, where no bloodshed existed. Where no stabbing or shooting anyone. Where no blood thirsty killer would have you go on your knees and beg for life. This world was peaceful. But not for too long..

A  siren in the distance grew louder and louder. There was an FBI car speeding after an old brown truck, the trunk covered with snow. Wherever the truck turned, so did the car. The FBI car imitated every movement it's target made. "We'll get them!" A girl with green eyes, and white long hair announced. "They'll regret bombing this place!" The car moved faster. "Sis its icy here! Don't you see how slippery the road is?" A white haired man quickly said with panic in his voice. "If I don't speed up then we'll loose them again! Do you really want to be remembered as a looser who got afraid to chase after a little squad of bombers?" The girl challenged. "Of course I don't! But don't you think it's better than crashing your car and drying?!" "Shut up Orochi!" Orochi looked down, narrowing his eyes. "Please.. Listen-" He got cut off by a huge screech of their car. One of the wheels slipped in a small hole, this spun the whole car around on the slippery road. The driver had no control over the car, it was going down the road at full speed. "SIS!" The man with white hair screamed. The alley was soon coming to an end, a large brick wall stood there. A dead end! The car was getting closer and closer to it. "JUMP!" Orochi opened the door of the FBI car and quickly shot out. The alley widened up, at that moment so he didn't get hurt jumping out. The man fell onto the snow, his heart pounding. Seconds later the whole area lit up with a huge sound of an explosion. A huge unsatisfying sound hit Orochi's ears. He felt the cold snow under his warm fingers. He squeezed the snow, letting it go between them. His heart was pounding. Orochi slowly looked back, expecting his sister to lay on the other side of the alley, but all he could see was fire. Their car exploded. He pushed himself to his feet, but stumbled heartbeats later onto the ground. Orochi helplessly tried to get up, his feet wobbled and slipped on the snow. "SIS!" He yelled. "ARE YOU ALRIGHT!?" Nothing. The roof of the car fell, sending out a larger fire. The sound of it filled the night. Orochi felt tears form in his eyes, and quickly crawled over to the other side of the alley as fast as he could. His sister wasn't there. He looked around. There was no way she was able to get out from the back and run the other way. He focused back on the car. Something was sticking out of it... a hand! Orochi's green eyes widened. Automatically tears streamed down his cheeks, his eyes were red with the fire reflecting on them. His hands were numb already from the snow that went between his fingers. He wasn't able to get any closer to his dead sister, the fire was still there. Orochi looked down at what was visible of his sister, and saw something in her hand. It was dull now because of the fire that burned it. It was a small weird shape. It was her badge! It was clenched tight in her hand. Orochi watched it, his tears stormed down to the ground, his eyes clouded with sadness. All those good times.. they're over now. She would always be there for me when I was sad.. we fought a lot, but we forgave. We always went to the meadow together, the get the best flowers for mom. She'd put them into a vase. Sis would always get the best flowers, I'd cry because I thought mom wouldn't like mine, so she gave her's to me. Oh please god why her?! Out of all the people in this world, she is the one that is dead. She died! "MY SISTER IS DEAD!" Orochi yowled as loud as he could. Sirens of police, FBI, fire trucks, and ambulance were in the distance. Lights were flashing at the corners of the alley. The cars were almost there, a bright colorful red, white, and blue light, shining in the distance. Suddenly, everything became blurry. The world turned upside down. Something cold met Orochi's face. Before he could think of what it was, darkness took over, and everything was silent as it used to be...