P R O L O G U E

K A I D E N

K A I D E N

"You must think Im one of those stupid bitches you be fucking." Without thinking I said, "I aint fucking no other bitches but you," and that resulted in me getting punched in my jaw. Groaning, I held onto my now swollen jaw glaring at her. I knew when I first met her that she was gon' be the death of me.

"So now Im a bitch? Thats how you feel about the girl you been with for almost two years?" Im just going off what you said, fuck is wrong withchu girl? I thought. Being that she just rocked me, I decided to keep my thoughts to myself and just continued to let her talk. "Im getting real tired of your shit. You think you can run them lame ass lies on me and expect me to believe you! I aint fucking stupid!"

The more she talked the more I was thinking about if I wanted to fuck her or fuck her up. One part of me thought this shit was sexy as hell. Just wanted to bend her thick ass over and watch as her ass clapped against my dick. But the other part of me felt like she was bitching me and tryna act like she was THE MAN in this house.

"You better watch yaself Lon." I warned her. Now that I did that she couldn't say anything if I retaliated. "Nigga shut the fuck up, you aint gon' do shit." I lie to you not my dick jumped when said that and turned her lip up, just like I did. Even though she was standing here looking like a mad woman, I knew she was the one. Been knew actually.

When a bitch start doing the same shit you do when you mad, thats ya bitch forever. I looked down at her hand and seen that she had her fist balled up. "You swing at me again and I swear that'll be the last time you ever swing on a man." She must've thought I was playing cause she swung with all her might. I was ready for it and grabbed her wrist. I slammed her back into the wall and got in her face. Breathing heavy and all.

"FUCK IS WRONG WITCHU?!" I yelled in her face. When I saw that tear roll down her face I immediately let her go but didnt move back. "This aint no damn Baby Boy, you better learn to keep ya hands to yaself. Cause the next time you swing and hit me.."

I made sure I was staring in her eyes so she could understand how serious I was. "Ima put a cap in that ass." She tensed up and right then and there she knew I wont playing with her ass. After staring each other down I finally backed up and went to sit at the edge of the bed. "C'mere yo." She folded her arms, poked her lips out like the brat she is and walked in between my legs.

I massaged her ass in my hands and looked up at her beautiful wet face. "I know you were at the club tonight Kai. I can smell it all on you." She still had an attitude and you could hear it all in her voice. "Ok and? I told you I was going to the club princess. It was Jamals birthday."

She rolled her eyes and pushed my hands away from her ass. I watched as she walked to the dresser to get her phone and when she came back to me she showed me a picture. "You mind telling me what this had to do with Mally's birthday?" It was a picture of a nigga holding some bitch hand and walking inside of the bathroom.

"Baby that aint even ya man." My mama aint raise no heart breaker. I aint the type to have my bitch out here getting laughed at cause Im fucking around. I aint never cheated on her in the past and I damn sure aint about to start. I studied the picture good and shook my head.

"I swear that aint me." "Emani said she saw you there and that this was the same bitch following you around all night." I had to roll my eyes when she mentioned Emani. I couldn't stand some of her friends, especially Emani. She was always in her business and telling her shit about me. "Look at the picture again Londyn. My arms are filled with tats, where his at?"

When she looked at the picture again she sighed in relief and dropped the phone on the bed. She climbed on my lap and kissed my lips repeatedly. "Im sorry baby. Im just so emotional for some reason and when she sent me that picture I didnt bother to really investigate before reacting." I just sat there letting her kiss me while trying to say anything to get me to forgive her.

This was her third time cussing me out this week and I was really starting to wonder shit. "Yo wassup withchu princess?" I kept my hands on the side of me as she tried to place them on her thighs. She was craving for me to touch and kiss on her but I was too busy thinking. This shit wont bout to be over with until I got to the bottom of it.

"You been on my ass this whole week basically." I explained when she gave me that confused look. "I've just been on the edge and so emotional. I dont know whats wrong with me." I moved her off of my lap and grabbed my keys on the way out of the door. This shit was getting settled tonight.

 This shit was getting settled tonight

L O N D Y N

Kaiden had to be gone for only five minutes when I heard him in the driveway. Fucking speed demon. I didnt know what to expect when he came in this room. He could come in here mad as hell and I wouldnt be able to say or do a thing about it.

My heart felt like it was going to pop out of my chest when I heard him walk inside and down the hall to our room. He walked in the room with a bag in his hand and tossed it on the bed. I looked inside of the bag and back to him with my brow raised. "Go take it." When I didnt move a inch he gave me that "dont fuck with me" face. "NOW!"

I hopped off of the bed with the box in my hand, walked in the bathroom and locked the door behind me. I sat the pregnancy box on the counter and looked in the mirror. I knew I wasn't pregnant so I didnt understand why I was freaking out at the moment.

Getting myself together I pulled my shorts and panties down and sat on the toilet. I opened the box and read over the directions. I knew what I was suppose to do but I was stalling right now. I took a deep breath and placed the stick between my legs and started to pee on it.

After I was done I placed it on top of a piece of tissue on the back of the toilet. I wiped myself and washed my hands. This nigga was even smart to get the quick response test. My heart was starting to speed up again when I saw the test start to respond. To avoid having to read it right now, I decided to go back in the room.

My sexy boyfriend of one and a half years was laying on the bed smoking a nice fat blunt. He had stripped down to his boxers and looked completely relaxed.

He turned his head and gave me his attention when he realized that I was standing there. "So wassup? You having a mini me or no?" I shrugged my shoulders. "I didnt look at it yet." I said back softly. He got off the bed with the blunt still attached to his lips and walked past me into the bathroom.

The only thing I could hear behind me was him exhaling the smoke from his blunt. "Well.."