T W O

L O N D Y N

L O N D Y N

Its been three days since Kaiden dropped that bomb on me. Dont get me wrong, I love Kaiden to the death but as a best friend. I've thought about getting with him maybe one or twice but I brushed it off 'cause of him never giving off that vibe.

Before he left my house, he asked if I would let him take me out and think about giving him a chance. This wouldnt be our first time going out together so I wasn't that nervous. We're suppose to be going to a live underground show where they serve you drinks and food.

I took the day off to get ready for tonight but before I really did any pampering I stopped and checked on my patients. I had to make sure they were good and had everything they needed before I went out and tried to have the best night possible. By the time I was done getting these busted nails and toes done it was hitting 5:00.

The show wasn't until 7:30 so I decided to run myself a nice hot bubble bath. Once I felt like I had done enough relaxing, I shaved what needed to be shaved and began to lather my body up. I stood up to turn the shower on so I could rinse off. After stepping out I dried off and moisturized my body up and down in Shea butter. Lolani walked in the bathroom with her pastry chef outfit on looking exhausted.

"You leaving," aw, my poor baby. "I was hoping to snuggle under you and fall asleep tonight." She closed the door and began stripping butter ball naked and proceeded to snatch her towel off the wall to cover up. "Where you going anyway LoLo?" Her voice was so baby like I had to smile. "Kaiden is taking me out..and we're gonna talk about possibly being together." I replied as she picked up my wig brush and ran it through my hair.

"Girl bye. You know yall gon' end up together anyways. I can see the way he look at you. Dont let him slip through your fingers cause you think you're not ready." I gave her huge smile and was loving the one she returned. "Oooohhh can I pick out your outfit?! Pleeaase LoLo?" I nodded my head and followed her as she grabbed my hand and rushed inside of my room.

I picked up the pair of thongs I had laying out on my bed and dropped my towel to slide them on. Next I adjusted the strapless bra and waited for Lolani to come out of the closet. "Ok! This will really have Kaiden drooling and all on ya ass." She announced while coming out. She held up a see through black dress with roses on them. She also had a pair of black heels in her other hand.

"You like? Orrrrr no?" She biting on the side of her lip meaning she was nervous. "I love it. All my ass gonna be out but fuck it!" I exclaimed as we shrugged at the same time. I took the dress out of her hand and took my time feeling and checking myself out as I put it on. "Yeeees suh!" She slapped my ass before handing me some glossy red lips gloss.

Just then the doorbell rang and I snapped my head towards the clock. Oh shit! It was going on 7. How did I let the time pass me that quick? I applied the gloss and strapped the heels on. I gave myself another once over and looked at Lani for confirmation. "You look beautiful Londyn. Live ya best life tonight." Giving her kiss on the cheek I walked to the living room and went to open the door. There stood Kaiden looking like fucking sex god.