T H R E E . O N E

L O N D Y N

L O N D Y N

I smacked my teeth as my phone was going off the hook. Somebody was blowing me up so much that it fell off the nightstand. I roughly threw the covers from over my head and felt for my phone. Once I had it, it started to ring again. "What took you so long?" I sighed and threw myself back on the bed. "Maybe 'cause I was sleeping boy."

It had to have been at least two or three in the morning. It was still dark as fuck out. "Wake up mama." I rolled onto my stomach and wrapped one arm around my pillow. "Im up baby, whats the matter?" I asked. "Im bout to come through after I make this slam," I kind of left out the part about him being deep into the drug business.

He started dealing our senior year of high school. I was the first to know and of course I didnt like it one bit. I begged him everyday to let it go but he was determined to make his money. "Ima be there in a hour." I hung up and threw the phone next to me and drifted back to sleep.

I felt a strong pair of arms slide around my bare waist and I instantly melted. My man was finally here. "You better not have no shit in my room." He hugged me from behind and I felt that he was only in his boxers. "Only my book bag and weed." Just when I thought I was going back to sleep he started grinding his dick onto my ass. I whined and tried pushing him back.

"Im tired Kaiden. Its four in the morning and I just went to sleep at one." He went to leaving passion marks on my neck while using one hand to roll my nipple between his fingers. "Let me just slid in real quick. I need to bust." Being that I was completely naked he grabbed my leg, lifted it in the air and pulled his dick out.

He went to rubbing his dick all in my wetness and around my clit. His dick was so thick and long and I thought it was the prettiest thing in the world. "K-Kaiden."

Kaidens grip on my leg tightened as he pushed into me causing me to moan and shudder. "Its gon' be quick mama." Our bodies moved as one as he picked up his speed. "Dont stop. Dont..fucking..stop!" He covered my mouth as he pounded me from the back with no remorse. I was close. I felt it coming and so could he. In a matter of minutes we were both cumming.

"Best quickie of my life." He was practically panting breathlessly. "Aight you can go to sleep now." Kissing me roughly on my cheek he pulled out but stayed close behind me.

——–

"Lon baby? Its mama." She knocked softly and I scurried out of bed. Kaiden huffed and turned on his stomach covering his whole body. I snatched my silk robe off the door and opened the door as I tied the straps. "Good morning." I cleared my throat. "Hey mamas Rosey," I had to side eye her. "I made everyone breakfast sandwiches. Including Mr. Kaiden." I gave me her best 'I knew it' face.