O N E

L O N D Y N

L O N D Y N

Here I am, in the back of my best friends, Kaiden, car with my legs spread wide open. "Kaiden.." Him blowing on my opening make my talking come to halt as I threw my head back. I felt soft wet kisses along my second set of lips and that alone had me letting out low moans.

When I felt like I had enough strength, I pressed my palm against his forehead and managed to get him to lift his head. Kaiden gazed up at me looking high as hell. "Whats up Rose?" I loved when he called me by my middle name and just that fast, I had forgot what I wanted to say. I shook my head and motioned for him to continue.

"Lon! There yall are, oouu.." That was my beautiful, sassy, and hotheaded sister Loryn. She gave Kaiden and I the meanest glare. "Well thanks for disappearing, had me thinking yall left a bitch for dead." The fact that my sister really thought I would just leave her high and dry is ridiculous.

She rolled her eyes and walked past us to the car. We followed her without caring to respond and thankful for her not questioning us. Silence filled the car as Kaiden drove us back home. My mind was racing and thinking about millions and one things. "Kaiden can we please stop to get something to eat? Please?" was the last thing I heard before I leaned against the window and closed my eyes.

-

The next morning I woke up with the worst headache. I noticed that it was two pills and a bottle of water on the nightstand and I silently thanked whoever placed them there. Sitting up I threw the pills back and washed them down with the water. I groaned lightly and sluggishly made my way to the bathroom.

I looked myself over in the mirror and shook my head with a wide grin on my face. I dont remember a lot from last night but I do remember the most important memory, getting head from Kaiden for the fist time. Shaking my head, I quickly did my hygiene.

"LoLo?" I heard a soft knock before the door opened. Every one of my sisters had a different nickname for me and vise versa. "You good? I heard yall was white boy wasted last night." Lolani let out a small giggle and jumped up on the counter. I continued on with my morning routine and moisturized my face. "Please dont remind me." I rolled my eyes and watched as she raised one brow. "I'll go into detail later."

She gave me a small nod and kissed my cheek before jumping down. "Oh yeah, can you cook breakfast please? Mommy went in early." Our mom works her ass off twice as hard every since our father just up and left us. Said he couldn't afford two sets of twin daughters.

We both walked out the bathroom together and ended up meeting Loryn and Leilani in the kitchen. Loryn and I exchanged looks that made us both burst out into laughter. My cheeks were blushing red. The girls looked on at us like we had lost our damn mind. "Ok ok, spills the beans LoLo."