~You get taken~

Theo, Liam and I were in the middle of fighting the Ghost Riders, we managed to attack a few, that was until an extra 3 turned up. Shit. I had difficultly trying to watch out for them both and trying to focus on the Ghost Riders.

I sighed closing my eyes for a few seconds which was probably the worst idea ever, I ran backwards bumping into Theo. "You okay?" He breathed out and I nodded.

5 or 10 minutes had passed and there was only 2 Ghost Riders left. I sprinted round the corner until I tripped over my foot. I couldn't hear Theo around anywhere all I could hear were loud footprints. I was face to face with one of the Riders.

I knew it was too late as I heard my name being called. "Y/N!" Theo yelled but it was too late I was already taken.

~~~~
I searched around the place confused as to where I was but heartbroken that nobody was going to remember me. I walked around before bumping into someone. "Sorry" I muttered walking away. Not that there was anywhere to go.

"Y/N?" The familiar voice rang through my head and I turned around to find Stiles. "Y/N!" He shouted and I ran over and hugged him.

"Omg stiles you're okay!" I breathed and he nodded hugging me tighter. "What is this place?" I rose an eyebrow.

"It's some sort of train station" he laughed. "What happened?"

I explained the whole thing tears falling down my face. "I'm never getting out of here" I cried.

"You will Y/N, you'll be back with Theo again." He smiled and I nodded. "Trust me, you just need to have hope."

"Yeah I guess" I smiled. "So how you been?" I changed the subject and he scoffed.

"Bored, lonely. I've missed you" He looked at the ground. "It's lonely without my sister"

"It was lonely without you too! I feel like I was the only one who never forgot you, well actually Theo didn't either but apart from that everyone else did" He gave a sad smile.

"But everyone else is starting to remember me right?" He questioned and I nodded happily.

"Of course! Liam, Theo, Scott, Lydia and dad remembers you!" I grinned and his eyes twinkled. "We have to try and get out of here Stiles, it can't be too hard if we work together."

"We can try" and with that we tried finding a way to escape but failed miserably. "Come on there has to be a way out" Stiles groaned sitting on the floor. "It's no use"

"We're gonna be stuck here forever" I sighed sliding down the wall sitting next to him playing with my hair. "At least we have each other" He wrapped his arms around me. We never gave up trying but at the end of the day all hope was lost. We were never going to escape.

~~~~
Part 2??? X