Preference #2 - Your Thing To Do Together

Scott

The two of you loved to tweet fans. At least one night of every week was spent talking to fans over social media and maybe calling a few who had sent you their numbers. This became a tradition after a few months of dating when Scott gained praise for choosing a girlfriend so willing to talk to fans that often.

Mitch

Obviously, you guys loved shopping, but you were more known for your love of movies. Every chance you had you would drag Mitch from whatever it was he was doing and force him to watch a movie with you. Every now and then, the roles would be switched and he would be the one dragging you to watch a movie.

Kirstie

Makeup was your passion. The second Kirstie learned about this, she begged you to do her makeup. She would constantly ask you to do her makeup before dates, shows and interviews. Nicole would joke that she had been put out of business after she saw what you had done. After a few months of you doing Kirstie's makeup, she asked you for a few tips and you were more than willing to teach her.

Avi

Avi was usually the one to choose where you went on dates, but one time you were the one to choose. You brought Avi to your old high school and asked him if he was willing to play some basketball on the court nearby. He agreed and eventually, you started going there every other date. Most of the time you would win, since you had more practice, but Avi still loved to play with you. Sometimes Scott or Kevin would join, but you both preferred if it was just you two.

Kevin

This one's kind of self-explanatory, but you loved playing the cello. Well, you loved learning and Kevin loved playing. You would always be begging him to give you another lesson and eventually, he got you your own cello. He would still teach you every now and then, but since you had your own cello now, you could practice when he wasn't there and surprise him when he got back. The group even had you on stage with Kevin at a couple shows to show off your new skills.

  ----------------------------------------------------------- 

Avi's is probably as far from realistic as anyone could get, but I wanted to be original. Hope you didn't hate it. :P