Chapter 6

Both concerts at Japan were a success. I finally felt their popularity now that I've seen their concert, its no joke. ITS LIT!

This kind of hectic schedules go on and on for a month. Shoots after shoots, recordings after recordings, practices after practices, the list goes on.

Next week is finally going to be a holiday for both BTS and us.

I've planned the scheduled bodyguard for each member. With the new batch of bodyguards, Jungkook and Jimin will head back to Busan, Taehyung back to Daegu, Namjoon too will return home for a few days. Yoongi, Jin and J-hope will be staying at dorm, but all of them have plans. And on the second day of our holidays they will have MMA to attend. Although the bodyguards will not be our original team, I still believe that Mrs. Park will dispatch the good ones to protect this bunch of humans. I can't wait for our holiday to arrive! Hang in there, another week.

Just as I thought my day couldn't get even more tiring, news popped up when we are on our way back to dorm from Jeonju fanmeeting event. The news went :

[TRENDING] BTS Park Ji Min is caught dating At A Cafe Nearby BIGHIT ENTERTAINMENT!

A few days after BTS had return from Japan. BTS vocalist, Park Ji Min was caught having a sweet coffee date with a girl. The girl was reported to be from a girl group, MAMAMOO, Solar.

I've read till here. I turned around and asked the leader.

'Have you seen this news?' I said as I passed him the iPad.

'Anniyo. ' he read it quickly. 'Park Ji Min, whats this?' Wah he doesn't sound very pleased.

Jimin took the iPad from him and read.

'Hyung, we are just friends.'

'What we gonna do now hyung?' Jung kook asked.

'We have to wait for CEO to call us. What can we do? I don't know what can we do either. How were these photos even taken? I've told you guys thousands of times, if you want to date, share with the members. Never go to places that can be easily spotted by people. Always think for your members when you go out. Watch your actions, watch your mouth. Have I not said this before?' Leader is doing his job well, I nodded as I heard his lecture.

'JY can you hear me?' S1 said through the talking device. I turn behind and look at Min Ho oppa that happen to take the idols' car today.

'Yes. What's wrong?'

'I think there is an unknown car following you guys for a while now. I've checked the car plate number, but it is unregistered. I'm guessing its a stolen car.' after hearing I lean over the window to take a look.

'Car plate, 52가 3188 am I right?' I read out the car plate number that is following pretty closely behind our car.

'Yes'

'Okay copy that, give me a min.'

'Guys, I need your attention for a minute.' all of them shot their eyes at me attentively.

'I'm just wondering if you guys have any sa-seng fans or have you guys offended anyone recently?'

All of them are in deep thoughts.

'I don't have the entire day for you guys to think. You know that right?'

'There isn't any that I could think of....' Namjoon replied.

'Could it be fans of Solar? Since the news broke out?' Jung kook asked. This kid has some cops brain, that's right, same age same brains.

'Oppa, is it possible for you guys to drive closer to see who is in the car? And if its possible please describe their appearance to me.' I said.

'Give us awhile,'

'Lee oppa, I need you to bring us on a drive, don't return back to dorm or the company yet. Okay?' giving instruction to lee manager beside me.

'Is there anything matter?' Yoongi asked. I could see concern written all over his face.

'Nothing big right now, still in the midst of checking.' After a while, S1 got back to me,

'JY ah, the car has about 6guys. Age around 20-25. 4 of them is wearing a black pullover which seem to be like a fan t-shirt of MAMAMOO. 2 of which didn't wear any fan t-shirts but they look quite built.'

'Oppa, do you think we can ditch their car away? Or are there any other ways that would be a good solution to this problem?'

'Ditching them would be of no use, they know where the company is, and they also know the car plate number, no matter where we go, they can easily find us.'

'What other ideas do you guys have? Fast.'

'Since its all guys and with the hint of fan t-shirt, I think their target is Jimin due to the news. If there is a way to let them shift their suspicions or rather, their anger right now, I think we can solve this problem.'

'You're not thinking what I'm thinking are you?'

'Yes, JY ah, you're a girl too; you can be that idol too. You get what I mean don't you.'

'Oppa, that won't work.'

'You won't know til you try.'

'I think going back to the cafe that the pictures was taken with you dressed up and lead them into the cafe, and you and Jimin act out a monodrama for them. Letting them believe that both you are a thing instead of him and that girl. Wouldn't that be a good idea.'

'No oppa, I don't think having me as his clingy girlfriend will work, you see you have to think for them too. They can't admit they are in a relationship. Is there nothing else we can do.'

'I think that idea could work, you acting as Jimin girlfriend. He and that girl group has nothing to do with each other, and they have wrongly accused her.'

'Why are we helping that girl clean her ass?'

'Think of it this way JY , if the guys think you're his partner instead, they would brush it off and that will put them in safety FOR NOW. This way, we have earned more time to tackle this problem.'

'So what do you want me to do now?'

'Ask Jimin for his ideal type of dressing then go grab clothes, change and get to a cafe.' I sigh in defeat, he's the brainy one after all.

'Jimin ssi, what kind of style you would like your girlfriend to have?'

'Hyung always liked those girly styles.'

'OPPA HE LIKES GIRLY STYLE OPPA, FIND ANOTHER GIRL PLS.'

'Deal with it. We will shake them off for now. Go and find a way to get the clothes. I'll give you approximately 20mins before they get information again.' and with that their cars came in between us and the fanboys car.

'Lee, speed off. Now.' He followed and we managed to shake them off for now.

'Is there any shop that sells girl clothes here?' I turned behind and asked them, 'Wait where are we right now?'

'Gangnam. A lot of shopping places here so I think you can just get off and find a shop'

'Let me off near the shops then.' I hopped off near one of the shops. But I thought that the fanboys will never know where we off to. so why not ask them to perform a little at Gangnam. A way to grab fans as well as get those disgusting fanboys here.

'Sorry, can one of you just come down and like promote your songs a little?'

'But we haven't officially comeback yet,' Namjoon said.

'Then give them the teasers. Make people anticipate it. Sing one of your solo songs or anything that comes to your mind.'

'Uh, scissors paper stone guys?' Namjoon then asked them. They did RPS and it was Taehyung that was chosen. All right this should work, he's so good looking.