Chapter 13

YAWN! I walked out half asleep. it's already 11am. I follow the delicious smell towards the kitchen.

M: Wash up and come eat, you pig.

JY: NE!

2nd day of holiday is going well so far. After breakfast, I took a time check. okay, I have 5hours before I need to go back to office for training. I sat down on the sofa flipping through the channels and thinking what I should do since I'm all alone at home today. Dad went back to work and told me not to tag along since it's still early and mom went out on a date with a few of her friends. Just then, my phone rang. TING! Who could it be...

'URGENT'

Right, who else would I look forward to?

URGENT

RAPKIM: Hi JY, we're just wondering if you're free tonight?

Weird... they are so so calm today?

JY: Yeah I think. What's up? Is everything back there alright?

BACK WITH THE GUYS

JK: How is it that her mind is just full of work?

TH: work work work work work work

JK: he say we have to work work work work work work

TH: OH! Hyung! HYUNG! I got an idea!

NJ: what's it?

TH: What if we lie to JY that one of the bodyguards took a emergency leave? So she has to come back? Then we'll tell her that we need her to follow us to the MMA event and she'll have to dress up.

JM: Why do you guys want her to follow? (he got ignored)

HS: I don't think that'll work though. As a bodyguard, she'd have really quick and good instincts. Wouldn't she figure it out?

SJ: You guys need to hurry up, she is going to have a heart attack soon.

YG: I think Tae's idea would work. Give it a try.

BACK TO THE CHAT

JY: Hi?

JY: Anybody there?

JY: Would you guys reply me?

JY: Hey, this isn't funny you guys know right?

JY: GOD DAMN PEOPLE PICK UP YOUR PHONE

JY: I'm calling 112

KTH: NOONA!

KTH: Chill we were having a discussion with the dance teacher.

JY: FOR F*** SAKE.

JY: Don't just freaking leave in the middle of something important such as replying to an important question.

JY: DOES ANYONE KNOW WHAT KIND OF SITUATION YOU GUYS ARE IN? LIKE DO YOU GUYS KNOW YOU'RE MORE IMPORTANT THAN THOSE MUSEUM STATUES. YOU GUYS ARE LIKE WHAT? PRECIOUS PIECEs OF LIKE WHAT BONES RIGHT NOW.

JY: JK,TH, JM, HS, they don't get it I understand. What about you SJ?! NJ?! YG?! WHERE THE FREAK ARE YOU GUYS?

RAPKIM: Alright, chill. Geez.

JY: Alright I'm back. So yeah, wassup?

RAPKIM: Right, okay so, one of your guys took an emergency leave and left. he is actually in charge of us like following us closely for today's big event. So I was wondering...you know.. to save the trouble of them having to go get a new guy, why not you come back.

JY: But I haven't received any news about it though..

RAPKIM: I TOLD YOU THEY ARE GONNA GET A NEW GUY TO REPLACE SO WE THOUGHT WHY NOT YOU.

JY: Oh! Okay, tell them its okay, I'll head down to replace.

SYUBSYUB: Yeap, but we have a small request for you.

JY: what

SYUBSYUB: Dress nicely because it's a big event. Don't wear your boring black white suit please.

JY: I don't have anything fancy for those events though..

HANDSOMEKIM: Its okay JY! We got it under control.

HANDSOMEKIM: We'll see you in the company at 1pm.

JY: Noted.

BACK TO THE GUYS

JK: SHE TOOK THE BAIT GUYS

TH: IM SMART ARENT I!

NJ: I hope it'll work out till the end smoothly.

YG: Ya, did we forget that we need to get rid of 1 of the bodyguards?

SJ: That's easy, we choose 1 that JY didn't see before?

HS: Who will she not see before. She's been there since young.

YG: There must be someone new here and there. Go and ask one of them.

JM: Do we have to go this far just for a bodyguard? Why do you want her to come? I don't get it.

YG: Stop being a nanny. You don't want to see her, its fine, just close your eyes later. Alright.

NJ: That's right, don't you feel more relaxed with JY around?

JM: NO?

JK: That's because you're always bickering with her.

SJ: You didn't even try to get along with her and you deem that she's the evil one here.

TH: uh.....Shall we move on with our plan?

SJ: Let's go.

They picked a guy that had recently joined the company a year ago, and has been training til today. It's his first mission and he has never talked to or come face to face with JY before and he thinks that JY wouldn't recognize him so it'll be all right.