Chapter 8

A/N: heyyy.  sorry this chapter is slightly late hehe. and thankyou for the 104 reads we have~ it's really an achievement to us hahahaha. hope you enjoy the story so far!

-

I gulped.

'Uh...actually we got a situation right now, not sure if its very...dangerous for the boys or not. But as a bodyguard, and based on the experiences I've had, I think its better that we sort it out now.'

'So what's your idea, JY?' BangPD said as he stared at me.

I gulped again. I've never felt this nervous working here before until today. Is this why idols always say that their CEO is scary? because something like staring is scary enough for me.

'Uh of course, for this we would need your approval first...' I drift off, taking a glance at his face.

'Go on' my eyes widened for a moment, surprised that he would actually listen.

'Um... we was thinking maybe I could act as Jimin's girlfriend and turn the situation around. Because right now, we spotted a few fan boys following us from Jeonju all the way here. And that would be quite a dangerous situation for the boys, so... this could first dismiss attention from the boys, as well as dismiss the rumors of him and Mamamoo, Solar-ssi. Wouldn't this give you much more possibilities to change around your own words?'

'And how does that help?'

'Nowadays, sarcasm is the way people talk. There are obvious yet subtle hinting in the things they say and the tone they say it in. I think we could use this point to trick them to think that the both of us are in a relationship. I am aware of your concerns as people tend to believe in those. But that's where you come out and protect your boys. First of all, I'm someone that's working in your company, as a 24hr stylist for BTS. It's normal that our relationship would be good. As in oppa-dongseng-colleague relationship. With that, even if the fan boys possibly find mistakes on the both us, you can twist the words around and say that we are just really close working partners. Then, they won't have any evidence to say otherwise. There are pictures proving that I'm working closely with BTS in general, not just Jimin. With that, I'm close with all 7 of them including the managers.' he nodded a few times as I was explaining.

'Where are the pictures? Selca? That won't work.'

'Nope. Uh. For this matter I would like to first apologize to you. For not getting your permission and for forcing the boys to do things that they aren't suppose to. I'd also like to apologize to BTS and V, for forcing you guys to give me a victim to play with, and for being slightly disrespectful and bossy. I'm sorry. OKAY. Back to topic, as I was saying, I made V promote his upcoming drama and BTS upcoming comeback at Gangnam just now. I was standing closely with him. I'm sure that the pictures are all over the net right now, and I'm sure I'll be in one of them.' he nodded again. He doesn't seem very pleased or pissed. At least he's not pissed. Phew, I guess I'm fine for now.

'S1 talking, JY what are you doing in the building for so long?!'

'She's in the midst of talking to the CEO regarding the plan.' Minho helped me reply instead.

'No, we don't have time for that. I walked passed the car just now. And there are only the 4guys left inside the car. I believe that 2 of them had already found ways and made their way in. All of you patrol around JY area now.' - 

'Bang PD...I'm sorry I don't have time to wait for your decision right now. I'm so sorry!' I said while pulling Jimin out of the meeting room.

'What are you doing?! We're in the midst of talking!' Jimin yelled at me. I was too annoyed by his voice so I pulled him to meet up with Minho oppa near the staircase, Minho oppa gestured at the staircase but...

'Target located, at level 2, i overheard their conversation. they're heading... Heading level 4 by stairs.'