The Rogues

Later into her life, Dontia has become a strong wolf. Her Psiship was easy to pass. Her Sigma has been so wonderful, his name was Frostbite.  She had been trained as an Eta. Her pack loved her, but hatred for them was trapped inside her. After what happened with Ruby, she could never look at the pack the same way.

"Viper, are you ready?" a proud voice asked. "Who isnt, we've trained for moons." The muscular wolves mumbled to eachother, gathered. "Dontia, when will we leave?" Muscles rippled underneath her sleek, black pelt. "Tomorrow, moonhigh," her grim, harsh voice answered. Shivers went down the questioning wolf's spine as she spoke. "Everyone, final training session," Dontia announced. She leaped up on a large rock. The group had almost as many wolves as a pack. The wolves  stood up. Scars marked their bodies from previous training. "Be sure you are ready for tomorrow." Instantly, the wolves fought. Snarls, howls of pain, and yelps filled the clearing as the wolves attacked one another. She watched Fang leap onto Viper. Dontia smirked as Howl ripped fur from Rat.
The bloody training continued until it was almost sunrise. "Okay, that's enough. Eat well and get good rest," Dontia announced before racing back home.
Her packmates greeted her in the morning with joy, unaware of the danger lurking in their futures. All day, they gleefully shared moments with her.
And at night, when the camp was silent, Dontia left. She gathered her rogue pack. "Roll call. Viper. Fang. Claw. Rat. Spike. Scar. Howl. Moon. Berry. Arch. Bone." Each name was followed by a "Present." And the wolves all silently padded to Dontia's pack.